The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

James Moriarty

2 posters

Go down

James Moriarty Empty James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

James Moriarty
James Moriarty 250px-Asjm
“Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing — because we're just alike, you and I. Except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: James Moriarty
Aliases: Richard Brooks, M
Current Residence: United Kingdom

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Andrew Scott
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Defining Features:

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality:
Hello, hello, meet Moriarty, who is he? Why he is the crime itself, he is the greatest criminal mind that the Earth has ever seen. Logically you would be repulsed by someone like Moriarty, but he just has a way to manipulate and control almost anyone, he has even manipulated the entire nation of England once to think of Sherlock as a fraud, ah good times. Have you been manipulated by Moriarty? Well if yes, don't feel too bad, you simply stood no chance against a mind as brilliant as his. Don't want to be manipulated by him, well too bad, if he want's to manipulate you, he will, now deal with it. Don't think he would be able to do it with you? Well Moriarty here has manipulated minds greater than yours, the Holmes brother's themselves have even been manipulated by him in the past, if you think that your mind is superior than theirs, well good luck, you truly are arrogant and stand no chance to Moriarty.

Life is boring to a man like Moriarty, he used to find crime amusing, but he has found law enforcement to be way too easy to fool and defeat. Moriarty always seeks to have life be interesting and amusing, only one person has been able to truly entertain Moriarty, and that person is Sherlock Holmes. Moriarty has been seeking to kill both Sherlock and himself, thinking of it as the ultimate end to boredom and the problem of life. The reason why he seeks to kill Sherlock is because if he just killed himself, it would be boring and purposeless, but if he killed the second greatest mind with him, well that would be great fun and it would permanently end him boredom.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents:

Siblings:

Other Important Figures:

Home Town/Planet:
London
History:
Moriarty, where do we start with this guy? Should we start from his childhood, or should be skip all of that and get to recent times. It is so hard to decided, so much to say and so little time. Well lets waste no further time and begin. Moriarty was once a student in London, he was one of those students whom were always picked on, Carl Powers was the worse, always annoying Moriarty, little did Carl know what was in store for him, his asthma, oh wouldn't it be a tragedy if Carl was to have a accident while swimming, Carl did indeed have a accident while on a trip to the pool, what a tragedy it was, and it was even widely reported, even the police thought it was a accident. The fools, oh all the men of the Scotland Yard were tricked by a child, a mere child, no wonder people don't trust the police, they are a army of incompetent morons. You want to know about James parents? Well they were from Ireland, but moved to England when James was young, nothing interesting there? You want further information, well not, you are not getting any further information, no you are not!

When James grew up, lets say he started small, but went big time in a short span. He went from petty thief to Criminal Mastermind in a remarkable time. Moriarty took over nearly the entire underground world in London, then he started to expand his operations, he continued to expand, it amused him, but soon it bored him. Things were too easy, Law enforcement was pathetic, they stood no chance against him. It was then Sherlock Holmes came to his interest, he found him a brilliant opponent, a person whom it would be fun to play with. Thus Moriarty kept a close eye on Sherlock. Eventually Moriarty revealed himself to Sherlock and the fun that followed was brilliant. Finally life was interesting to Moriarty again, but eventually even Sherlock bored him, thus he set his goal on killing both Sherlock and himself, that would be the next great excitement for him, and he has been doing it. Moriarty has managed to briefly take down Sherlock, but that was not to last and Moriarty had to fake his own death to do that. Moriarty also knew that Sherlock faked his death, well at least Moriarty won that round, and now that Sherlock is back, Moriarty has followed him back to have more fun!

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Greg Lestrade, Richard Holmes, Walter Kovac, Andrea Fraser
How Did You Find Us?: Already here

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample:

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
James Moriarty
James Moriarty
Probie
Probie

£ : 7978

Back to top Go down

James Moriarty Empty Re: James Moriarty

Post by Idris Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Everyone's favourite criminal mastermind is back! I'm sure that Sherlock is going to be just thrilled to learn you're alive Razz

Added to a group, moved, blahblahblah, you know the drill, lovely. Off you go to rp your heart out!
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum