The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION

3 posters

Go down

Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION Empty Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION

Post by Jonah Clayworth Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 am

Jonah Clayworth
Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION Tumblr_mg6qfi7ml91s2a9uko1_400
“Detectives are only humans. We are not gods that know everything.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Jonah Leighton Clayworth
Aliases: Jone
Current Residence: London, England

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Eddie Redmayne
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: auburn
Defining Features: has many freckles across his face.

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: Jonah is very reserved and introverted. He has a million thoughts in his head and he claims to have them all organized in such a way, as though he has his own personal file cabinets fixed in his brain. Quirky and socially awkward, he finds it hard to work well with others, especially since he can focus much easier when on his own.

Jonah is very intelligent and has a eidetic memory, meaning he can often recall past events he has seen very vividly, as though he had just experienced it with great precision. He can be rather blunt and stubborn, especially when it comes to his job. He hates being distracted and doesn't appreciate when others tease him.

Jonah doesn't have many friends--actually, he has none. He finds that becoming emotionally attached to someone is rather inconvenient, especially for his position as a detective, getting involved in all sorts of dangerous situations. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt, hence why he decides to reserve himself.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Penelope and Lloyd Clayworth
Siblings: none
Other Important Figures: none
Home Town/Planet: London, England
History: Jonah was born in London, England to Penelope and Lloyd Clayworth, two very conservative and quirky individuals. Both being involved with working in the medical field, they were very busy and found it hard to watch Jonah all the time. They hired a nanny who watched over him since he was a small boy.

Growing up, Jonah was very quiet and didn't socialize well with others. He was brought up in a private school and didn't make any friends because he was teased often by the others. He focused on his academics and passed his classes with a perfect grade point average. He was very interested in law and ended up focusing more on the crime studies as he got to pick his electives when he had gotten older. When he graduated, he had gone to college for law.

First aspiring to be a lawyer, there was lots of tension within his household. With constantly studying, having a lack of social life and listening to his parents constantly argue, he found it very hard to relax and be able to enjoy himself. He took lots of midnight walks often to let go of the steam. He got angry very easily and was always afraid of himself, fearing he would hurt himself or others.

This is when he had come across his first crime scene. He had seen two dead women who were on the ground in a puddle of blood, and ask he called the police, they arrived and asked him what had happened. He had no idea, of course, but as he took a closer look at the bodies, he noticed small details that the police had been looking over, finding it a bit easier to solve the case.

Pointing these things out, the police had realized that he could become of excellent use to the law enforcement. Later that week when he was asked to give descriptions, he gave such vivid details that people were amazed he had remembered all of this. It was then discovered just how able is eidetic memory was.

Dropping out of law school, he decided to join the law enforcement to become a private detective. He would help the police watch over crimes, observing small details or following around others to see what he could find out. His deduction skills were very reasoning and at times, incredibly accurate, so they found that it was the perfect position for him.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Mary
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Demory Dickinson, Siren, The Eleventh Doctor, Rory Williams
How Did You Find Us? It's Mary Razz

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Jonah Clayworth
Jonah Clayworth
Probie
Probie

£ : 7966

Back to top Go down

Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION Empty Re: Jonah Clayworth UP FOR ADOPTION

Post by John Watson Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 am

Hooray! Another wonderful character Mary. Very Happy

You are accepted. :3
John Watson
John Watson
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonah Clayworth Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 am

Thank you ^^
Jonah Clayworth
Jonah Clayworth
Probie
Probie

£ : 7966

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 pm

I couldn't resist butting in and saying welcome to the sexy new detective :3 Would really love to do a topic with him sometime Smile
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down