The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Amadeus Casterbridge

3 posters

Go down

Amadeus Casterbridge Empty Amadeus Casterbridge

Post by Amadeus Casterbridge Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Amadeus Casterbridge
Amadeus Casterbridge 521ba25ffddf8f1ce325b8ab8de76be5
“The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Amadeus Casterbridge
Aliases: Remus
Current Residence: Traveler

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human ( kept alive by sacrifices )
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Jason Isaacs
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: White
Defining Features: n/a

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: Amadeus is an ambitious, cold blooded man who is incredibly selfish, only caring to live for as long as he can. He has a charming personality that lures his victims in, but he possesses a dark demon, giving him abilities to use parasitic technology to slowly take over his victim's body and use it to kill them and keep him young.

When angered, he is very quick with rage and ruthless, showing no mercy and he enjoys playing with his victims. He is otherwise very calm and collective and actively thinks through plans before going through with them, analyzing every possibility so that things will work out for him in the long run.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Ingrid and Perceus (deceased)
Siblings: none
Other Important Figures: The Doctor - He HATES the doctor. In fact, he's jealous of his ageless face and immortal form. He wants dearly to have what he can't, which is immortality (even though he lives far longer than most).
Home Town/Planet: Greenwich, England
History: Amadeus was born into royalty and has been prince for as long as he can remember. Although he cannot be king unless he marries, he is still considered the lord of the land anyways to all others, despite his evil intentions. He is obsessed with the idea of youth and beauty and wishes to obtain it in any way he can.

Amadeus has the ability to get into people's heads, affecting their brainwaves, giving them a mysterious ticking that drives the victim insane, until he is able to control their actions. In a way, it is a parasite that slowly takes over the brain. The only way to stop it is to break the orb he holds which possesses the ability to control you. Each orb differs per person.

Doing this, he is able to suck the souls of youthful people once he slowly destroys their bodies, keeping himself from aging. Of course, many people have been able to escape from him, but no one believed them about him being a soul eater and being alive for so long. He is hoping to grow younger so that he can one day face off with the doctor, or any time lord, so he may eat their soul and be able to have eternal life.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Michael
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: none
How Did You Find Us? Mary told me about it! (Demory)

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample: I'm too lazy right now.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Amadeus Casterbridge
Amadeus Casterbridge
Probie
Probie

£ : 7779

Back to top Go down

Amadeus Casterbridge Empty Re: Amadeus Casterbridge

Post by The Pariah Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Welcome aboard, Michael!! Very Happy
So glad you joined. Okay, well first thing's first, are you planning on using your ability with permission? because it's unfair to use it otherwise.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Casterbridge Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Well, yeah. XD I'll ask if I can give them the haunting clock and they'll be allowed to break their orb whenever they want.
Amadeus Casterbridge
Amadeus Casterbridge
Probie
Probie

£ : 7779

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm

alright sounds good Smile I'm going to put you under the criminals group. I think that's all that fits.

Approved~

IC:
...You.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Ooh, you have a sinister look about you....rather villainous I'd say...I've got a feeling our relationship is gonna be a little....shaky.....
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 14504

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Orbs to control those about you? Unimpressive, mind control has been done to death. I rather like your hair color, however.

-ooc
Hello! Nice to meet you, I wonder who's gonna go insane first on this site? *looks around excited* We can NEVER have to many insane people here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum