The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most...

2 posters

Go down

Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most... Empty Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most...

Post by Sneight Survis Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am

Sneight Visu Survis
Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most... James-mcavoy-professor-x
Nickname/s: Joe (Shh-nigh-ter is too difficult to pronounce with a few beers in you...)
Age/DOB: 1991
Marital Status: Engaged
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Play By: James McAvoy
OC
Current Residence: Sheffield, UK
Species: Human

Personality: Gentle, kind, excitable, and chatty, Sneight’s passion is people. Whether it be talking, dancing, serving, or helping out of a pool of something lovely, he takes great joy in anything social and especially in the act of helping others. However, everyone has their dark days, and Sneight is no different. Occasionally, a wave of sombre melancholy takes him; a vast change to his usual cheerful self. Anger upsets him, Worry provokes him, and his stubborn streak is more than enough to get him into more trouble than a situation is normally worth.

Looking for friendship and adventure, the big city is his calling. With a modest apartment, a talkative cat, and more money than sense, he hopes to turn the head of certain people, and be in the silent smiles of others. Engaged, (but not married, as has been pointed out by a few people before) he’s happy and content for the lives and dramas of others to circling the eye of his stable, happy storm.

History:Sneight arrived in the UK as an infant with his father, in 1993. Escaping from the world in which his mother had died at birth, and his father taking to drink and abuse, Sneight escaped his home and ran North, where he fell in with an elderly couple and rented, working locally and studying at the high-school. After graduating, Sneight spent two years in France and Germany, travelling and enjoying life as a poor but cheerful teenager. He eventually moved back to London and is now working on a high-street bar, renting a dank and dusty flat down one of the city's many shadowy alleyways.

He's commonly known as Joe, as the friends he made in high-school found it considerably easier to pronounce, as well as the locals and the punters.

I'd like to keep work work and life life. It means you've got your life to come back to, somewhere to come home to at night that isn't invaded by your day...
~ Sneight Visu Survis

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alias: Anthony Servuts-Harrison
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: The Eleventh Doctor

Sneight Survis
Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

£ : 10639

Back to top Go down

Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most... Empty Re: Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most...

Post by Vasilisa Tchaikovsky Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Welcome, Sneight Smile The Doctor's thrown me in charge of the welcoming party. He himself has gone mysteriously missing... So, yeah, welcome!

~
Anyways, you've been added to a group, have had an apartment set up for you and you're free now to RP your heart out :3
Vasilisa Tchaikovsky
Vasilisa Tchaikovsky
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10002

Back to top Go down

Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most... Empty Re: Sneight Visu Survis - or "Joe", to most...

Post by Sneight Survis Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 pm

And what a smile!!! Nice to meet you, Sophia! *takes a bow*

Doctor..? Who on earth is that? You really must introduce him!

but never mind, I'm sure I'll stray across him somewhere... I'm sure there was a quirky figure somewhere with Oswin's greeting party!!!

~
I look forward to it, but it shan't be all my heart. Part of it's occupied already! :3
Sneight Survis
Sneight Survis
Probie
Probie

£ : 10639

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum