The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

We Carry On || Lucy Saxon

2 posters

Go down

We Carry On || Lucy Saxon Empty We Carry On || Lucy Saxon

Post by Lucy Saxon Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Lucy Saxon
We Carry On || Lucy Saxon 600full-kirsten-prout
“I set the fire to the third bar there is no truth that I've found so far..”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Lucille "Lucy" Saxon
Aliases: Lucy, Mrs.Saxon
Current Residence: London, England.

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Kirsten Prout
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Blonde
Defining Features:N/A

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: At first, Lucy Saxon was a faithful wife to The Master and seemed to initially share an affectionate relationship with him, nicknaming him "Harry". When the Master took over the Earth, Lucy stood by him loyally, seeming neither shocked nor frightened by her husband's appalling actions. Lucy usually kept her feelings to herself and showed little emotion when the Master ordered the Toclafane to murder one tenth of the human race. Nevertheless, she did apologise to Vivien Rook just before Rook was murdered by the Toclafane.

During "the year that never was", however, Lucy began to see the Master for what he really was: a sadistic, vain and power-hungry maniac. Her relationship with the evil Time Lord deteriorated and the Master even got physically abusive causing Lucy to lose her feelings for him. By the end of the year, Lucy had finally had enough of her insane husband and shot him.

Lucy also stated that when the Master took her to the end of the universe she became aware of the futility of life, believing it meaningless. She also had a noticeably haunted look by the time of the Master's defeat and was much more miserable.

Lucy was noted for being from a family that was not especially bright but harmless. Just before sabotaging her former husband's resurrection, Lucy admitted that she was not especially bright but also added that her family had contacts. Unlike the rest of her family, however, Lucy certainly was not harmless, shooting the Master after he was defeated and sabotaging his resurrection when he returned to life.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Anna & Cole (Missing)
Siblings: N/A
Other Important Figures: The Master
Home Town/Planet: Earth
History:
Lucy appeared beside him in the press and in photos. Following the Master's appointment as Prime Minister, Lucy was interviewed by Vivien Rook. Vivien Rook walked into 10 Downing Street and after pushing past Tish Jones, claimed that she was there for an interview with Lucy. When Tish was gone, Vivien tried to convince Lucy that 'Harold Saxon' was a false identity, and that whoever he was, he was putting Lucy as well as everyone else in danger. When the Master appeared through a back door, Vivien tried to cover up what she had stated about him, but she was killed by a Toclafane before she could leave.

On the day of the Toclafane invasion, Lucy seemed well aware of the Master's true intent. His original claim was that the human race was going to have its first contact with alien life, and when the Toclafane appeared and killed American President Winters, Lucy showed no signs of fear or alarm, and remained calm throughout the entire duration of the events. She joined the Master on the bridge when the sky above the Valiant ripped open and the Doctor was aged. She seemed to enjoy the sight of the Toclafane flying down and killing one tenth of the human race.

Not much is known what happened to Lucy during The Year That Never Was, apart from the fact that she grew tired of the Master and that he had been physically abusing her. When the Master captured Martha Jones, the countdown timer was counting down to the rise of 'New Gallifrey' and the Toclafane invasion of the galaxy. Unknown to anyone, the Doctor had 'merged' with the countdown so that he'd be restored to his normal self so he could beat the Master. When the countdown reached zero and the world started to chant 'Doctor', Lucy joined in as well. When the Master tried to escape, realising his plan had failed, Francine Jones tried to shoot him, but the Doctor and Jack Harkness stopped her. Unseen by anyone else, Lucy herself took the gun and shot the Master dead.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Grim
Contact Information: Email
Other Characters: Ninth Doctor, Tahras Mills.
How Did You Find Us? I'm already here

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample:
The soft sound of clicking heels alerted any to the presence of a Miss Lucy Saxon, former wife to the Prime Minister Harold Saxon. Her sharp green eyes flitted from person to person as she showed them her most winning smile. Turning a corner she stepped into a gaudy colored elevator and pressed the button for the lower most floor. As she waited she idly glanced around, adjusting her hair now and again to make sure she looked fine. Examining her nails boredly she gave a soft sigh, careful to keep the agitation from he sound until ding! the doors slid open and she walked out.

As she made her way away from the building in a fancy care she raised her right wrist, hitting the grey button on it. Glancing to her rear view mirror she smirked, watching the prison that had held her captive explode, the explosion making her car quiver a bit but didn't swerve. Laughing softly she lowered the convertible top and sped into the distance, music wafting from the speakers.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Lucy Saxon
Lucy Saxon
Probie
Probie

£ : 7786

Back to top Go down

We Carry On || Lucy Saxon Empty Re: We Carry On || Lucy Saxon

Post by The Pariah Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Approved! You are now free to RP Smile
The Pariah