The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Reagan Asher

2 posters

Go down

Reagan Asher  Empty Reagan Asher

Post by Reagan Asher Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher  Amber-Fan-Art-amber-heard-32473652-500-710
“I'm terribly sorry to say that I'm a little bit bonkers.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Reagan Elizabeth Asher
Aliases: Ray
Current Residence: Cardiff, England

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Amber Heard
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Defining Features: n/a

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: Reagan is very kind-hearted, but doesn't have many friends to show that to. Her family was ripped away from her when she was displaced into modern times, and she has a hard time coping with reality. She is very lonely and gets anxious easily, but is very fond of the people whom she knows well. She absolutely loves music and always has a smile on her face when she talks about it. She is very curious and tends to get herself into trouble because of it.

Although Reagan is shy, she is quite outspoken. When she thinks something is wrong, she won't hesitate to say it, and when she feels comfortable with people, it's hard to shut her up. She likes to laugh, and loves to entertain people in the best way possible, as well as make them feel better when they are sad. She has a natural motherly instinct.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Isabella and Wilkie Asher.
Siblings: Marlene Asher
Other Important Figures: The Eleventh Doctor (placed her in current era to save her life)
Home Town/Planet: Victorian London
History: Reagan was born in London, England in the year 1852, and is younger sister to Marlene. Although her family life was rough, her and her mother were extremely close, as well as her sister. Her father "worked late", often, but it was then found out that he was having an affair and even had another family on the other side of England, whom he visited often, being married to two people, who knew nothing of each other.

Because her mother was wretched from the whole situation, Marlene and she had to start working to support themselves. Although, Marlene was engaged to be married, she would be leaving the family very soon, and it was up to Reagan to continue helping out the family.

One day in London, there was an attack from strange steel creatures that were trying to "exterminate" humans. Asking her family to run, she went to try and find help, and that is when she met the Doctor. She helped him through everything to try and get these evil creatures out of her city, but when it was over, everyone had sad she was going man, because they lost their memories of the events. Daleks were then hunting her.

To save her, the Doctor had decided to take her out of her time period and place her in Cardiff of 2011. Although it was hard for her to deal with and understand, she knew that it wad for the best and decided to try to make a living with it, but felt terrible for leaving her family behind. She has lived in Cardiff for two years now, and is an active pianist in the city.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Mary
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: The Pariah, Rory Williams
How Did You Find Us? admin!

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher
Probie
Probie

£ : 8262

Back to top Go down

Reagan Asher  Empty Re: Reagan Asher

Post by Rose Tyler Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Accepted, I added her into the civilians group, if that's an issue please either change yourself or notify me XD Have fun roleplaying as her!
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9661

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 am

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content