The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

The War Doctor

Go down

The War Doctor Empty The War Doctor

Post by The War Doctor Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:15 pm

The War Doctor
The War Doctor John-hurt-bafta-12-300x217
“What I did, I did without choice.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: The War Doctor
Aliases: The Renegade
Current Residence: TARDIS

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Gallifreyan
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: John Hurt
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Grey
Defining Features: beard and wrinkled, furrowed face

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: The Time War caused the War Doctor to be addled with much regret, sadness, and weighted guilt, but he also managed to be cheerful and compassionate with a few hints of witty humour and sarcasm, indicating he was not inherently evil like the other incarnations were led to believe. Though not as quicksilver as his younger able-bodied selves, his older age allowed him to pace his thinking and not jump to conclusions that the flighty Tenth Doctor would, sometimes seeing a hidden solution after much contemplation. Upon learning that he had a chance to rights the wrongs of his life, he became quite elated and took solace in restoring his right to be called the Doctor. Once the Time War had come to a close, he had lived a full life and held no qualms about regenerating into another body, facing the end with an immense grin in his last moments.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Other Important Figures: The Doctor
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: After the Eighth Doctor crash-landed during the Last Great Time War, he was revived temporarily by the Sisterhood of Karn. They offered to control his regeneration so that he could become the person he needed to be to end the Time War. Initially he refused, but after witnessing the death of Cass (the starship's pilot, who refused the Doctor's help because he was a Time Lord) he accepted their help and asked them to make him a warrior. After drinking a potion offered by the Sisterhood, he regenerated into his new incarnation, who promptly rejected the name of the Doctor, declaring, "Doctor no more".

The Sontarans told legends of the Doctor leading Time Lords into battle. Likewise, opposing Daleks were frightened of his presence in the Time War and began to call him "The Oncoming Storm", a title that began in his eighth incarnation but fully rose to prominence when he at last showed them no mercy. The War Doctor was present at the fall of Arcadia, scribing the words "no more" onto a wall as a message to the Daleks. He then proceeded to destroy some daleks with his TARDIS.

The Tenth Doctor told the Cult of Skaro that he survived the Time War "by fighting, on the front line", mentioning the fall of Arcadia as one of the battles he was present at. Later the Tenth told Wilfred Mott that as the War Doctor, he had gotten clever, and had learned how to make his enemy kill themselves.

Upon realising that the the War Doctor was planning on using it, the Moment appeared to him, creating a time fissure that would send him into his own personal future where he met with the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors in 1562 England, in order to witness the effects that making such a choice would have. The War Doctor realised the Moment didn't show him "any old future", but exactly the future he needed to see. Queen Elizabeth I placed the three Doctors in a dungeon in the Tower of London. She left the door open to see what sort of plan they would make. The War Doctor placed the calculation to disintegrate the structure of the prison door as a permanent subroutine in the sonic screwdriver. 400 years later, by his eleventh incarnation, the sonic, in a different case but using the same software, completed the calculation. Before they could do anything, Clara Oswald opened the unlocked door, freeing them.

Elizabeth I showed the Doctors that the Zygons were placing themselves inside stasis cubes so that they would awaken when Earth became a more interesting place to invade. Realising the Black Archive, which the Zygons had taken over in Earth's future, was impenetrable from the TARDIS, the Eleventh Doctor told McGillop to place the stasis cube, Gallifrey Falls No More, inside the Archive before the Zygon attack. The three Doctors put themselves inside the cube, where in the 21st century they would awaken and stop the Zygons.

The Doctors wiped the minds of Kate Stewart, Osgood and McGillop as well as the Zygons impersonating them starting peace talks, cancelling the detonation nuclear weapon beneath the Archive and beginning peace talks between the humans and Zygons, as neither side knew which was the fake and which was real. The War Doctor felt that the regret the Eleventh Doctor felt following his decision at the end of the Time War would have led to the saving of many more worlds and decided to activate the Moment. The Tenth and Eleventh Doctor joined him to press the button, but before they did, Clara insisted them to think of something else, which they did.
The Eleventh Doctor cancelled the Moment's detonation, and all thirteen of the Doctor's incarnations, using calculations starting from the beginning of his life, safely placed Gallifrey in stasis in a pocket universe using their TARDISes as the Daleks focused their gunfire, using the same principle as that of the stasis cube. The disappearance of Gallifrey caused the Daleks to be caught in the crossfire. The War Doctor realised that it would have appeared to the rest of the universe that they annihilated one another, as Gallifrey was gone and the Daleks were destroyed. Because the Doctors' time streams were out of sync, the War Doctor didn't remember their effort to save Gallifrey, rather than burn it, and realised he would have to live with that.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Mary
Contact Information: Skype (Maryxrawr) or PM
Other Characters: Demory Dickinson, Siren, Reagan Asher, Rory Williams
How Did You Find Us? admin!

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
The War Doctor
The War Doctor
Probie
Probie

£ : 7900

Back to top Go down

The War Doctor Empty Re: The War Doctor

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

-ooc
Accepted, please add yourself to the who's who list, and to the face claim list!

Back to top Go down