The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Sylvia Amidala

Go down

Sylvia Amidala Empty Sylvia Amidala

Post by Sylvia Amidala Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Sylvia Amidala
Sylvia Amidala Cb3b7e43-cad7-4433-9061-81fde369fbc4_zps8d9f5081
“"I have often depended on the blindness of strangers." - Adrienne E. Gusof”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name:Sylvia Charlotte" Amidala
Aliases:N/A
Current Residence: London

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Homosexuality
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Ming-Na Wen
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour:Black
Defining Features: Right shoulder tattoo of Destiny and Fate in chinese

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality:

• good fighter
  • doesn't like spiders
  • loves to read
  • weakness for chocolate(depends on the situation)
  • a good swimmer
  • Quick thinker
  • afraid of heights
  • good with numbers
  • ride her motorcycle
  • vacation in tropical places
  • take of other before she take care of herself
  • curious about things which are un explained
  • fear of dying
  • watch theater shows when time permits
  • doesn't know when to quit sometimes
  • does not like people being rude to herself or others.
  • afraid of being alone
  • know how to shoot a gun
  • Hard working
  • Creative
  • Professional
  • Kind

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Clifford Amadala(Father), Opal Amidala(Mother)
Siblings:N/A
Other Important Figures:N/A
Home Town/Planet:Los Angeles California
History:
Sylvia Charlotte Amidala was born and raised in Los Angeles California. When she was younger, she was an actress. She starred in a few television show as one of the main characters. She made a lot of money. Her parents saved it in account for herself.

She went to school and had fun, but she started to realized she needed to think seriously and get a good education. She wanted to get a good job so she could have a good life in her future. She stopped fooling around and got serious when she started middle school.

In High school was when she realized that she had no interested in boy. Of course she didn't say anything to anyone. She was going to keep it a secret because it was really no ones business how she spends her life or more so who she spends her life with to be exact.

Her parents were doing well. They had her work for what she wanted, so she did become spoiled as she was growing up. When she graduated High School she went to Medical School. She studied hard and was able to pass her exam to become a doctor.
She went and did her residency in California. The medical profession fell on hard times in California, so they gave her a choice to be laid off or to go to London and work there. She decided to go to London.  

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Your name, the lovely person behind the character.
Contact Information: What's the best way we can contact you?
Other Characters:Remington Scott, Natalia Barton, Ianto Jones, Captain Jack Harkness
How Did You Find Us?Blessed

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample:

Sylvia leaned back in her chair, she rubbed her hands over her face. This wasn't good. She was going to pick everything up and move. It was that or being unemployed. It wasn't going to be bad if she was unemployed. The money she had made when she was an actress was growing a little each day.

It was what she had invested in a certain company. It was great if she stayed with her parents, but they didn't need her. Plus she had never been to London England. This was going to be a good experience for her. So she would take the working at another location instead of being unemployed. Now all she needed to do was to pack.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by Sylvia Amidala on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sylvia Amidala
Sylvia Amidala
Probie
Probie

£ : 8205

Back to top Go down

Sylvia Amidala Empty Re: Sylvia Amidala

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 pm

This intro needs some work, the personality section is full of hobbies, not personality traits, and I have no clue what 'dying' is supposed to mean, or even represent in that context. Please revise this application, especially the personality section, and inform an admin when you have finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Amidala Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Made the correction!
Sylvia Amidala
Sylvia Amidala
Probie
Probie

£ : 8205

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Personality:

good fighter <---
doesn't like spiders
loves to read <---
weakness for chocolate(depends on the situation) <---
a good swimmer <---
Quick thinker
afraid of heights <---
good with numbers <---
ride her motorcycle <---
vacation in tropical places <---
take of other before she take care of herself
curious about things which are un explained
fear of dying
watch theater shows when time permits <---
doesn't know when to quit sometimes
does not like people being rude to herself or others.
afraid of being alone
know how to shoot a gun <---
Hard working
Creative
Professional
Kind

The ones with arrows beside them are not personality traits, but instead hobbies. Next time please write her personality in a paragraph as asked, instead of bullet points. So long as you will write the paragraph instead of bullet points the next time you make a character, she is accepted. What group would you like for her to be in? Please add yourself to the face claim list and to the the who's who list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down