The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Mercedes Cortez-Jones

Go down

Mercedes Cortez-Jones  Empty Mercedes Cortez-Jones

Post by Mercedes Cortez-Jones Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Mercedes Cortez-Jones
Mercedes Cortez-Jones  5221
“...this feeling haunts and inhabits me, like a sickness. it covers me, like skin.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Mercedes Cortez-Jones
Aliases:  Merc, Dee, Cortez, Jones.
Current Residence: London.

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human.
Sexual Preference: Lesbian
Marital Status: Single, for now
Face Claim: Elaine Cassidy
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Defining Features: Mercedes has several small scars on her hands and face, although she refuses to say how she got them.

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality:  Mercedes is a fiercely loyal woman with a heart of gold, she knows she can be awkward but she does all she can to try not to be. She is a sweet and kind-hearted person with manners and she works hard, she knows how hard it can be for other people and she does all she can to find a way to make life easier for them.

Mercedes also, however, has a secret temper, which, although it takes a lot to get a reaction of anger from her, can be frightening, she sometimes even worries herself. She is aware she can be stiff and polite but also a little aloof when it comes to meeting new people, she does all she can to be nice but she is always so nervous meeting people.

She has achieved her life-long ambition, her one dream, to become and actress. She has also however risked a lot along the way and she finds that now all she dreams of is a lover, anyone who would take her as she is.

She fears that, since the night of her attack, nobody can love her, she fears that, since the man took much of her innocence from her, she could never be with someone again. She also knows that it could well be almost impossible to find a new lover, much less one that is female, someone she is attracted to.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: James and Merienne Cortez-Jones
Siblings: None
Other Important Figures: None as yet.
Home Town/Planet: London, Earth
History: Mercedes Cortez-Jones was born and raised in London as the daughter of a high-flying business man (James Jones) and a low-class 'woman of the night' (Merienne Cortez). James and Merienne had been together for a long time before Mercedes came along.

She was a flighty child, happy and almost carefree but she knew much of life's miseries, she had learnt at an early age to hide her fear and misery. She was only six when her father started to teach her from home.

She left her father's side aged just 12 years old, sent away to a boarding school. It was here she had her first real taste of romance, one she now knows was more than likely a little risky. She had taken to seeking out one of her tutors, one Marianna Jacobs, for company at night. Many people had speculated that Marianna was shaping her to be a lonely girl, a woman who would never find her own place in life.  

She was Sixteen when her father found out, pulling her from the school, having Marianna arrested and refusing to let Marianna and Mercedes see one another. Mercedes went to see Marianna a fair few times, lying and claiming to be a sister... It was one her way home from one of these meetings that she was attacked, she has always assumed that she lost her innocence properly that night, despite giving freely of herself to Marianna years before.

By Seventeen Mercedes had joined an acting company, she was soon elevated to the leading roles. She was Nineteen when her father left England, travelling the world. Her mother cared for her until she was Twenty.

A full ten years have passed slowly, seemingly unremarkably. Mercedes is now a top-earning actress, one of the most sought-after in London, although she lives alone now.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Roz
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Barbara Wright, Elizabeth Shaw, Romana 1, Leela Of The Sevateem, Polly Wright.
How Did You Find Us? I forget.

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample: "LET ME GO...."

Mercedes had started sobbing weakly moments ago, the same moment this strange man grabbed her and dragged her into an alley, his grip was firm and she couldn't help but scream again, desperately.

"PLEASE, HELP ME..."

She had collapsed, fainting with fear even as she heard someone approach. She had woken again in the hospital, startling upright and howling with pain, she felt like someone had strangled her, thrown her against the wall and tried to... well, that didn't bear thinking about just yet... she was alive at least.

She had sunk back finding herself alone, curling into herself and sobbing softly, praying that whoever had saved her would return.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Mercedes Cortez-Jones
Mercedes Cortez-Jones
Probie
Probie

£ : 7647

Back to top Go down

Mercedes Cortez-Jones  Empty Re: Mercedes Cortez-Jones

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Added and what a sad story she has! So sad, but her face claim is really pretty isn't she? You know the drill, add yourself to the face claim and to the who's who list before you start to roleplay, other then that, enjoy!

-IC

Ooh, I know your type. You will probably find your love within the week.

Back to top Go down