The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

The Firebreather

Go down

The Firebreather Empty The Firebreather

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:54 pm

The Firebreather
The Firebreather 187-62
“Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show
Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told it's supposed to be right”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Demes Rivuku
Aliases: The Firebreather, Demes and Fire
Current Residence: An apartment in London

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Gallifrayen
Sexual Preference: Doesn't have a preferance
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Valeria Lukyanova
Eye Colour: Dark blue
Hair Colour: Highlights of light purple with a base of white
Defining Features:She has a three point gemstone on her forehead. A blue one towards her left eye, a green one towards her right eye and a red one towards her nose. The gemstones catch the light, and aren't that large. This is a design she puts on herself, not a part of her physical appearance. Her hair is pretty defining, so are her eyes.

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: The Firebreather is a very strange woman indeed. She is more likely to do things her own way if she doesn't like how things are going in another way. She is able to push those that she's left behind out of her mind long enough that she forgets them completley. Almost. She never thinks or talks about her family, and instead takes a liking to the families of humans. She craves her own family, though it doesn't have to be one that she neccessarily starts, just a group of close friends defending themselves against the world.

The Firebreather is not a violent woman, in fact she'll go out of her way to avoid a fight. She does not classify herself as honorable, in fact and will not go out of her way to show honor or to obey rules of any kind. She finds all rules to be more of suggested guildlines and takes a special distate to those that persue 'honor' until they die. She is kind and loyal, and will defend those who are weaker or unable to. Verbally, she has a sharp wit and quick insults. Physically, The Firebreather has no qualms about defending herself violently or even to protect others. She has a kind personality, and is hurt easily. When she is, however, The Firebreather will often disappear completly without a trace. She is child like in the sense that when someone says something cruel and hurts her, she will often take it to heart and leave altogether because she doesn't want to feel such pain again.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Mabod Rivuku, Arianrhod Rivuku
Siblings: None
Other Important Figures:None
Home Town/Planet:Gallifray
History: The Firebreather's parents were ones that believed that their only daughter would aspire to greatness in the ways of intellence and beauty. Her fasion sense, even her dying her hair a different shade stems from the fact that both parents would critize how she appeared and constantly reminded her how much better she could be, and how she wasn't quite perfect yet. After putting up with quite a few years of The Acadamy, The Firebreather had had her fill with her parents pressuring her constantly, along with the officials and even those she called friends.

Stealing a TARDIS, she disappeared from the entire planet altogether. Never contacting her parents or any of her supposed friends again, she crash landed in Earth 21st century due to the fact she never paid enough attention in learning how to pilot one. The stolen tardis was destroyed in the crash, and she never saw herself as trapped, merely that she needed a new place to live. Dying her hair to a purple with a white base instead of the blonde she used to be, she took pleasure in destroying the only thing that her parents ever commented positively on. Her hair. She dressed how she liked, with lace and white and dresses, and even put decorations upon her face to make her stand out a bit more. To get the attention she had so desired through her entire childhood.

Finding a nearby circus, she used that oppertunity to gain as much talent in that area and money as possible. Learning several tricks and how to con, she became a cut purse to keep her little apartment and to buy food. She never saw anything wrong with how she got money, after all.. It was just some pocket change anyway. She never stole credit cards or ruined identities! The Firebreather can often be found as a story teller, street act or occasional performer in a circus when it's in town.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: White Crow
Contact Information: Pm me, wait for me to come online or catch me in the ICC
Other Characters: Winter Mills and Rose Tyler
How Did You Find Us? that's a LONG story.

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample:You all know how I write, hopefully!

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Back to top Go down

The Firebreather Empty Re: The Firebreather

Post by Idris Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Your hair... May I touch it?

~*~
Accepted! You know the drill - don't forget to add yourself to the face-claims and who's who. Have fun! Very Happy
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:51 pm

I have this feeling that if I say yes you will pet me. What a wonderful teddy bear you have! I used to carry a little sock monkey around with me a long time ago.. I wonder where it went off to actually..

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh I'll try not to pet you too much. I like petting people. They're like cats, except bigger! This is Paddington Roosevelt Growler. Long story. You may pet him if you like. Maybe your monkey got lost in my sister. Ooh, that sounds a bit weird. In your TARDIS, I meant. I'm sure it'll turn up again some day...
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 am

He needs a hat. His name is to important sounding to not have a hat. At least, that's my opinion. Oh! So you're a tardis? That's amazing! I didn't know that it was possible for you to take human form! Oh.. I don't think I'll be seeing her again. I really wouldn't blame her, I did crash her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down