The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Sebastian Moran

Go down

Sebastian Moran Empty Sebastian Moran

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Sebastian Moran
Sebastian Moran 640px-POI_0108_Reese2
“Every man has his calling, assassinations are mine.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Sebastian Jonathan Moran
Aliases:
Current Residence: London

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: Jim Caviezel
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Defining Features:

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality:

Sebastian Moran is a man whom is addicted to action and violence, and he is not afraid to admit it. Violence is part of his blood, he is and always was person whom needed the thrill of life and death. What is life but the phase before death? In Sebastian's mind all he does is hasten up the natural process of life, there cannot be life without death.

While violent, Sebastian is also a polite and restrained person. He is usually calm and speaks in a soft tone, rarely raising his voice. Sebastian does raise his voice when he is commanding others, but other than that he rarely raises his voice, even in anger. He simply puts on a persona, acting polite and affable until he begins working.

Though Sebastian rarely raises his voice, and displays outward signs of anger, he has a anger issue. He is more than willing to kill a person for the slightest bit of being insulted, whether he actually was insulted is another question. Sebastian controls his anger most of the time, since it would interfere with his efficiency as a assassin, random killings made in rage simply men a greater chance of slipping up and getting caught.

Sebastian is a man whom prefers to lead through actions than words, he leads those under him by example. He likes being in the center of all the actions and would never send those under his command to do things that he himself would be unwilling to do. This is not from a sense of caring, but it is a pragmatic choice of his. Why inspire hate when you can inspire loyalty? Even though you enjoy death, those under your command can be used for better purposes than cannon fodder.

Sebastian is dedicated to his work and his employer. Sebastian is loyal to Moriarty to his death and would never even consider betraying his boss. Sebastian is more than willing to kill and betray anyone whom stands in his path except for Moriarty. Sebastian is not just dedicated to his work, he takes great delight and pleasure at certain aspects of his work, the more challenging killings are his favorite.

Sebastian is a intelligent man, especially on matters of death. Sebastian see's killing as a art and he has done his best to perfect his trade. Sebastian also puts up the act of being simply a brute, to let those around him underestimate him. In reality Sebastian has above average intelligence.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Augustus Moran, Susan Moran nee Reese
Siblings: None
Other Important Figures: James Moriarty
Home Town/Planet: London
History:

Sebastian's childhood was fairly normal and uneventful, nothing really happened there. He was average in his classes, but even as a child, Sebastian was violent. He frequently got into fight with others at the slightest provocation, though he has since then grown past that and can now control his anger issues fairly well.

When Sebastian finished his education, he went into the army, seeing it as a productive way to use his natural desire for violence. Sebastian served in the army for many years, eventually becoming a colonel. Sebastian cultivated a image of being a father to his men, inspiring loyalty into them, though in reality he really did not care about them. He cultivate this image so that they would be loyal to him and when he needs them, they would follow his order's without questions. Sebastian could have been a totally different type of officer, one which simply did their best to make their men miserable, and Sebastian had at times wanted to do that, but the more sensible and pragmatic side of him mind won. There was no use making those under you hate you when at the same time you can inspire loyalty in them.

War is in Sebastian's blood and he is always saddened when a conflict is over and joyful at the next conflict, though he hides these feelings. Sebastian had served in many armed conflicts around the world, whenever the United Kingdom's entered a new armed conflict, Sebastian always wants to be in the thick of it. As a method of inspiring loyalty to those he command, Sebastian is more than willing to take high risk roles when those he command are in danger to get them out. This both satisfies his desire for violence, and it can inspire loyalty in his men when he needs it.

Sebastian was promoted to the rank of Colonel, though when he was promoted, Sebastian was slightly displeased. It meant that he would not be as deep in the action as he would like. It would mean that he would have less opportunities to fight.

Sebastian began working for Moriarty a few years before his promotion to Colonel. Sebastian had always been working as a freelance assassin, but when he met Moriarty, Moriarty convinced him to work for them and only him. Sebastian stopped his work as a freelance assassin and went on to become one of Moriarty's most dedicated and loyal followers. Currently Sebastian is Moriarty's second in command.

Sebastian was the commanding officer of John Watson's unit in Afghanistan. At the same time he was also running the opium trade in Afghanistan for Moriarty while he was working for them. Sebastian would help the locals hide their productions from the army, that is if he is paid, which indirectly means if Moriarty is paid. If he is not paid, Sebastian would harshly retaliate on a area, using his rank to deploy forces in a area.

Sebastian has recently been transferred back to England instead of being in Afghanistan, this was a transfer Sebastian requested. The reason why he transferred back to England was due  receiving orders to return to England. He is currently managing the Moriarty's organization in England for them, that is while keeping a low profile.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters:
How Did You Find Us?

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample: Preferably it should be with this character, but it's not necessary. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Moran Empty Re: Sebastian Moran

Post by Idris Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 pm

*spins around, grinning, stopping when she sees Moran and frowns* A man with a gun. The Doctor doesn't like those. I'm not sure I do too, either. I got shot once by my daughter - very painful and messy business..!

~*~
Accepted! How does it feel to be the first character up on the site since the revive? :PYou know the drill - add yourself to the face claims, blah blah. And have fun! Very Happy
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum