The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Ivana Romanova

3 posters

Go down

Ivana Romanova Empty Ivana Romanova

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 am

Ivana Theresa Romanova
   Ivana Romanova Katheryn-Winnick

Nickname/s: N/A
   Age/DOB: 20
   Marital Status: single
   Sexuality: straight
   Play By: Katheryn Winnick

Original Character

Current Residence: Moscow
   Species: Human

I'm not a damsel and there is not distress.

Carrie Jones

Personality: Ivana is very intelligent and well-educated, this being due to her social status. She likes to read and she sometimes finds herself lost in a good book for hours, though she does have various favourite activities. She also likes to practise sword-fighting along with her brothers, despite the fact that she is not good enough to defeat them. Unlike most women in her age, Ivana is strong, sarcastic and tough and she is not afraid to speak her mind. It is not easy to gain her trust, but once you do that, you can be sure that she will be loyal to you no matter what.
Despite the fact that she is usually serious and down-to-earth, she has many selfish, bratty moments. She thinks that she should receive everything because she is a princess and she often looks down to some people, but only those who have done something to disturb her.

History: Ivana was born to Pyotr Romanov, the Tsar of Russia, and later the Emperor of Russia, and his second wife. She is the youngest of the tsar's fifteen children, and her mother died when she was just a baby. Her father has taken care of her ever since and he still does now. Seeing that at the age of 20 she still has not fallen in love, Pyotr tried to make her marry an elder nobleman, but she refused, saying that she would never do this, especially with a man she didn't love, one chosen by someone else. Ivana is not necessarily a romantic and she can not think of loving or being loved by a man, but mostly because she has not found that special someone yet. Seeing that her father's decision was final, she ran away and this was how she met The Doctor.

I flipped the cards over and saw hearts. I shuffled them and said, I don't deal with love.

Unknown

Alias: Ioana
   Means of Contact/s: PM
   Other Characters: N/A

Last edited by Ivana Romanova on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

£ : 9600

Back to top Go down

Ivana Romanova Empty Re: Ivana Romanova

Post by Richard Holmes Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 am

Hello Ms.Romanova, let me introduce my self, I am Richard Holmes, a pleasure to meet you.
Richard Holmes
Richard Holmes
Probie
Probie

£ : 8222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 am

Thank you very much, Mr.Holmes, it is a pleasure. *smiles*
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

Welcome Miss Romanova. Look at that - you've got your very own welcoming party and all! *grin* I'm sure the ensuing mayhem will be well enjoyed.

~
You've been added to a group and are now free to start rp-ing Smile

Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

*raises eyebrow* Ensuing mayhem? We will see about this, Doctor...
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 am

Oh not like that Miss Romanova! Or do you prefer simply 'Your Majesty'? But I digress. The ensuing mayhem was in remark to helping you run away and not get killed. Nothing else *adjusts glasses*
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 am

I did not think of anything else, Doctor. But if you do, you can stay away, I am telling you now.

And as a matter of fact, yes, I do prefer 'Your Majesty'. But you probably will not be using it, so it doesn't matter.
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Holmes Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 am

Doctor, I would not advise you going against the Russian army, even if they are untrained brutes, they are alot of untrained brutes.
Richard Holmes
Richard Holmes
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivana Romanova Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 am

Mr.Holmes, it is my duty to let you know that the guards are very strong ones, definetly not untrained and not brutes. But if The Doctor is so nice to help me, he will be fine; because despite of the fact that they are looking for me, they would not hurt me, nor the ones I am with. *smiles* Clear enough?
Ivana Romanova
Ivana Romanova
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Holmes Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 am

Still not a wise idea, do you have any idea on what happens to prisoners of war that the Russians take, that is a most undesirable outcome, please reconsider you actions and utilize a more sensible approach, chaos is not a ally, it is rather unpredictable, thus despicable, but if you insist on utilizing chaos, do be prepared for a fight.
Richard Holmes
Richard Holmes
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down