The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Demory Dickinson

2 posters

Go down

Demory Dickinson Empty Demory Dickinson

Post by The Pariah Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 am

Demory Rhiannon Dickinson
Demory Dickinson Tumblr_mmpuu1bGMh1rl3yf0o1_400
“We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year.”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Demory Rhiannon Dickinson (Birth name is Demorynalatti)
Aliases: The Pariah, Demi
Current Residence: TARDIS

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Gallifreyan
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Taken
Face Claim: Emma Stone
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Red
Defining Features: n/a

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: Demory is very stubborn, untrusting, and can be a bit immature at times. She doesn't like change or doing things that aren't according to plan, but she learns to let go and try not to let it completely destroy her mood. She is very caring and kindhearted and would do anything to save the people she loves. Although her family life is a bit askew, she learned that she still has the best of friends in the world.

Demory has been having abnormal confusion lately due to having flashbacks of her previous generation. She had lost her memory after her generation because the Tenth Doctor had put her in a memory lock. Because of this, little things that would usually remind her of the past give her headaches. Now that her memory is returning, she very well remembers her life before "being human", and wishes to return to the life of time travel.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: Galadhion and Esmera (biological)
Daniel and Annette Dickinson (adoptive)
Siblings: Wendy Dickinson (adoptive)
Other Important Figures:
Siren - Siren is Demory's third reincarnation. They have never met, and many of her friends who know of who Demory becomes are trying to keep it that way.
The Doctor - The Doctor is very important to Demory. When she was just a tiny tot, her parents intrusted her to him to be taken somewhere safe during the Time War. He watched over her, and eventually as she grew up, she fell for him. He is the most important person in the universe to her.
Winter Mills - Winter is Demory's first true friend outside of the Doctor. She is the voice of reason to Demory, and the two may seem serious when around others, but they're always cracking jokes at the bar.
Home Town/Planet:Gallifrey
History: First Generation
Spoiler:
Demory was born on Gallifrey (and Demory was just her name. She didn't addopt Rhiannon Dickinson until she was adopted during her second incarnation), the home planet of her people. When she was only a small girl, her parents were aware of the war that was going on, and with the Time War, they kept her in hiding. They feared more for their daughter and refused to get her involved with the Time War. They asked the Doctor to take her somewhere safe, away from the war. When the planet was destroyed, Demory wasn't left with anything to go back to, so the Doctor had sent her to be raised by close companions until she was old enough to learn the ways of a Time Lady.

She didn't have much time to spend in her first generation, but she went by The Pariah as her alias. She did spend a lot of it traveling Earth though, because of how fascinated she was by it. She ended up settling down there, not wanting the life of travel that the Doctor had. She hadn't seen him in quite some time, so she had traveled to try to find him - but she came across Cybermen instead.

She alerted the Doctor of the attack and said she could handle it until he arrived. He trusted her and promised he'd be there to help as soon as he could. Unfortunately, she was surrounded and killed on target, just as the Doctor had arrived.

Second Generation

Spoiler:

Demory was generated into her second regeneration when the Cybermen had been attacking Planet Earth in the late 50's. She was waiting for the Doctor to arrive to help her, but his aid had came too late and she died before his eyes. Because she was so young when this happened, The Doctor didn't want her to continue her life as a Time Lady until he was ready to accept that she had regenerated. He had wiped her memory, making her believe she was born and raised by her adoptive parents, who had actually agreed with the Doctor to pretend she had been raised by them.

Demory's memory made her believe that she was raised by two very sheltering parents named Daniel and Annette. Being rebellious from a young age, she always talked of how one day she would show her parents her true potential being the way she was. The 60's began taking over her life. She became a very influential hippie in her home town and she began losing sight of her true existence in this world. Her parents thought of her as a disappointment and favored her sister who showed great potential and was very successful in school.

When Demory had finally graduated from High School, she packed her bags and said her goodbyes and left for America. Arriving to Manhattan, she felt that she had found her new haven and began making a living for herself. She moved into a town house with several friends she had made and started working at a diner. She was living a life she made for herself; but was that the life she needed? Her parents were concerned that she wasn't being safe with herself, and so they had contacted the Doctor, letting him know that "it was time"

One day while she was walking alongside the ocean, she noticed a peculiar man who was running about and acting like a madman. She wasn't sure who he was, but she was just glad she found someone who wasn't acting as monotonous as the other people in the city. She approached him and the man simply smiled and said "I knew you'd be here." He introduced himself as the Doctor and she immediately assumed that she was going mentally insane and that he was a therapist. She blamed her parents, wondering if they had sent him, but he assured her he was a friend. He said he wanted to take her on an adventure and get her out of this time frame--terrible things were happening here and he wanted to make sure she wasn't destroyed.

Seeing a strange blue box in the corner of her eye, he asked her to step inside. Confused at first at how it was bigger on the inside, he immediately stepped in after her and began pressing a number of buttons she didn't understand. Suddenly, they arrived to the year 2012. Peeking out of the blue box, she noticed that there were a number of things that had changed in almost 50 years. She wasn't sure how to handle it at first, questioning what he was. He simply explained that he was the doctor, a Time Lord, an alien, and a friend. Still, this didn't answer her main question.

The doctor had asked her if she wanted to accompany him on his journey, but she declined, saying she needed to figure out things on her own first. He said that one day he would be back for her, but to be patient because he was a busy man. Since then, she has made a living in modern day New York. Although when she had met the doctor in his tenth regeneration, she had no idea that they changed forms.

Now that she has become more aware of her being Gallifreyan, she has started to train herself to use her own TARDIS and even made her own scanner with the help of River Song. With no time, she started to travel on her own. On one trip to London of 1883, she had ran into the Doctor again, where she was most excited to see him. The two bonded quickly and then found themselves saving London together... with the cost of her regaining the memories of her death.

Soon after this, she faced the cybermen once again and defeated them alongside the Doctor. The two then decided to discuss her memory loss privately, in which the two had revealed their past feelings for each other to still be quite alive. The two then promised to never travel alone.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Mary
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Siren, Rory Williams, Wendy Dickinson
How Did You Find Us? An ad on my Legend of Korra site!

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by The Pariah on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:09 am; edited 20 times in total
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Demory Dickinson Empty Re: Demory Dickinson

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 am

"Hello. Goodbye."

~

If you have questions or want to thread, my inbox is open. Welcome to the site, lovely!
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 10036

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Thank you for the welcome! :3 I shall definitely take you up on a topic sometime!
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down