The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Rachel's answering machine

Go down

Rachel's answering machine Empty Rachel's answering machine

Post by Rachel Brown Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:40 am

Hey, you have reached Rachel Brown, I'm not able to come to the phone at the moment, Might be out drinking or been kidnapped into outer space. But leave a message and I'll get back to you when I get back to earth, or sober.

Rachel's answering machine 000y1aqy
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11239

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net/t186-rachel-brown

Back to top Go down

Rachel's answering machine Empty Re: Rachel's answering machine

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:28 pm

"Rach! Hey, it's the Corsair. Just wondering... ever been off-world? Would you like to? Of course you would, right? Well, I've got we bit of a business trip coming up - not far, just a few hundred light years out - and I was thinking you might enjoy a little sight-seeing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:18 pm

"If it was the rum talking, Ah'd be shlurring m'shpeech mre. Oh, and getting ready to hijack the Titanic or something. Not like they need all that stuff anyway..."

"Hmmm... that is an idea..."

"But I'm getting off topic. I'll pick you up... uhm... later tonight. Watch for me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum