The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

The Nomad

3 posters

Go down

The Nomad Empty The Nomad

Post by The Nomad Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

The Nomad
The Nomad Mark_A__Owen-1
Nickname/s: Leo
Age/DOB: 180 (Currently in his first regeneration.)
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Mark Owen
Original Character
Occupation: Time Lord, Criminal (Trying to get out of it.) Eventually a member of Torchwood.
Current Residence: He is currently residing in part of Central London.
Species:Gallifreyan.

What are you?
Judoon

Personality: Leo is a highly energetic, teenage Time Lord. He is not very good with his manners, is rather rambunctious. He will also tend to do stupid things to test something out. Leo loves to joke around, often pulling off pranks. He does not like violence, in fact he often avoids committing crimes that involves violence or will use tactics to get around that. This Time Lord loves to tinker, he will build tools to use, most he has no idea how they work or what they do until he uses them.. although most of the time they malfunction or back fire.

History:
Leo was born on a TARDIS, not on Gallifrey, but his parents took him back to their planet. There he was initiated, at the same time he chose the name The Nomad, because he wanted to use the ability to travel time to explore each and every planet's history. When he was 120 years old, he and his parents went to Earth. While there he wondered off, while his parents went off to do their own thing.

As he wondered off to explore London, the young Time Lord found himself accidentally left behind by his parents with no way of contacting them. After searching for days to find a way to contact his parents, Leo gave up and chose to just wait for them to return.

He joined a Mafia like family after the leader discovered Leo's talents at tinkering as well as other abilities that Leo has. Even though he felt that all Leo was a puppet, he remained in the family thinking that it was his only way to keep what he really is as a secret.. fearing that if he left that the crime boss will reveal to everyone that he really is not a human being. But he is currently looking for a way out that will not result in his real identity being revealed.

What am I? I can tell you that I am a Time Lord.
The Nomad

Alias: Avril
Means of Contact/s: Private Message, Email (Email me only if I have not been on for a couple days or more please.)
Other Characters: No others yet.
Member that referred you/How you found us: Google
The Nomad
The Nomad
Probie
Probie

£ : 10362

Back to top Go down

The Nomad Empty Re: The Nomad

Post by Idris Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Ooh, another Time Lord. Welcome, dear!

~
Accepted! Have added you to a group and you're now free to start rp-ing Smile Hope you have fun here with us :3
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

Weeeeelll hello~ Welcome aboard! I'm Demory Dickinson, at your service, and I'd love to take the time to get to know you at some point! I don't get to meet other time lords often!~
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:07 am

If you'd prefer, I could easily have a "conversation" with your crime boss. I believe I know him.

-ooc nice to meet you! I hope to see you again in a few topics or in a chat!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nomad Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 am

@Demory: I would love to get together with ya, it's been a very, very long time since I have seen another Time Lord. Perhaps you would like to go out for a coffee? -laughs- I'm joking. Coffee makes me bounce off the walls anyways.

@Winter: I don't know.. I hate for him to reveal to the police and government what I really am.. although they may just think that he is being looney.

OOC: It is lovely to meet you all, I hope we get along smoothly and have lots of fun doing threads together.
The Nomad
The Nomad
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 am

Splendid! Coffee seems to make me bounce a bit too, but we could always just go for a stroll or have a picnic on some strange planet!~
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nomad Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:53 am

Awesome! Yeah, let's skip out on the coffee and just go for the picnic. I know of one planet that I often visit when I need to get away from it all. I found the perfect spot for a picnic... But then a quiet stroll will be just as nice!
The Nomad
The Nomad
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 pm

That sounds delightful! Anytime you'd like, dear!
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nomad Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 pm

How about right now Love? I have all this free time to use up.
The Nomad
The Nomad
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum