The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

John Watson's Blog

Go down

John Watson's Blog Empty John Watson's Blog

Post by John Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Stress, Sadness, Strange Things..

So.. How to start this.. it sure has been a long time since i have done a blog post. There just has not been much to talk about.. everyday has been exactly alike since it happened.

Since Sherlock.. jumped, things have been very difficult lately. Nights have been nothing but nightmares, replaying Sherlock's suicide.. but in them he is saying that it is my fault.. Then others of me running in trying to save him, one I catch him but he pushes away and falls, the second I don't even make it. But that one I do not know because I would wake up half way through. I can barely eat anything, my appetite has left me. I just don't want to eat anything.. nothing seems to get my interest except maybe an apple here and there or a glass of milk.

I still go to work, and it does help some, but I still feel like something is missing.. and the reminder is cemented whenever I walk into the flat I shared with Sherlock. I wish that he would have pulled off one last miracle to survive that jump.. I really hope still that he did. I do not know if he is reading this now, but if he is, I wish for him to know, that I know he is not a fraud.. Nothing will convince me that he lied to me about the whole knowing I was in Afghanistan.. Practically my whole life story.

The strange thing is.. yes it has been almost.. or exactly two years since he jumped.. but I have got these strange text messages. Telling me that whoever is sending me these messages, saying that he. If it is a 'he'. Can tell me exactly what happened.. I know it is not Mycroft, I have had no contact with him since that day. He probably doesn't even care that I lost a friend. My closest friend. I don't know who this person is that is sending me the texts but.. I am going to go. I don't care if it is dangerous, if it is one step closer to find Sherlock. I'm going to do it. Yes the man is a pain in the bloody ass at times. But I want him back...
John Watson
John Watson
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11025

Back to top Go down

John Watson's Blog Empty Re: John Watson's Blog

Post by John Watson Thu May 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Ok, to make this more fun, and interactive for everyone here. I have made a blog for John Watson, which can be found here.
http://drwatsons-blog.tumblr.com/

Here everyone can comment on blogs posted as well as other interactive things on the site. Which means, blogs will no longer be posted here on this thread.
John Watson
John Watson
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11025

Back to top Go down