The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Natalia Barton

2 posters

Go down

Natalia Barton Empty Natalia Barton

Post by Natalia Barton Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Natalia Savannah Barton
Natalia Barton Thumbphp_zps7e120daa
Nickname/s: Nat,Tasha,Talia
Age/DOB: 27,September 13th 1985
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Scarlett Johansson
Original Character
Current Residence: Cardiff, Wales
Species: Human

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
Personality:

One of Natalia strength is trust. If she trusts you, she will more then likely helped you out when you need help. If you betray her trust it will take a long time to earn it back. Natalia is flexible with her schedule as well as in tight situations. If there is an error in the schedule, she will find a way to get everything down in the time it is needed.

One of her weakness is judging people. She often judges people before she even talks to them. On more then one occasion she has been wrong with her assumptions. Other one of her weakness is responsibility. She tends to take most things that isn’t really her responsibility, and feel like she has to help and make sure everything goes well with whatever the responsibility is.

Natalia can be stubborn at times. In fact, it tends to get her in some off her situation, because she would let her way be pushed aside.
Another weakness for Natalia is that she doesn’t trust most people when she meets them. It’s always holding everyone at arms length, never let anyone get close.

History:
Natalia was a health baby girl born on September 13th 1985. Her parents were not able to keep her, so they gave her up for adoption. Julian and Victoria Barton was the couple that adopted her. They lived in Cardiff Wales. They made her part of the family. There weren’t rich or wealthy.

Natalia showed interest in medicine field. Her father was a doctor. When she wasn’t at school or after school activities, she was at her dad’s office reading and learned everything about medicine. She had friends all during her time in school, but after she graduated they didn’t keep in contact with her.
Natalia went to school to be a doctor. She graduate from medical school when she was twenty-five. The hospital she worked at there were strange things happening, but she didn’t say anything. She a couple of journals; which were notebook and wrote everything she knew down.

One afternoon she got approached by U.N.I.T and asked to be their doctor. She said yes.

But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost

Alias: Cassandra S. Fisher ( Cass for short)
Means of Contact/s: PM or IM
Other Characters: Remington Scott
Member that referred you/How you found us: Heroes the RPG

Last edited by Natalia Barton on Fri May 31, 2013 4:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton
Administrator

£ : 11657

Back to top Go down

Natalia Barton Empty Re: Natalia Barton

Post by Idris Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm

My, Torchwood Five seems to be growing at an almost alarming rate! Where does Jack find you all?

~
Accepted! Love your play-by! <3 Added you to a group and you're free to start rp-ing.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Natalia Barton Empty Re: Natalia Barton

Post by Natalia Barton Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank You!
Natalia Barton
Natalia Barton