The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Anthea

2 posters

Go down

Anthea Empty Anthea

Post by Anthea Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Anthea
Anthea Tumblr_m0wulcmunW1qiimino1_400

Nickname/s: Anthea
Age/DOB: 28
Marital Status: single
Sexuality: bisexual
Play By: Lisa McAllister

Sherlock

Current Residence: London
Species: Human

My natural-born sarcasm, when it's unimpeded, can be a bit overbearing at times and I'm the first to admit that.

Tom Bergeron

Personality:

- Manipulative
    - Occasionally snarky
    - Loyal
    - Hardworking
    - Stubborn
    - Flirtatious
    - Problem solver
    - Logical, rather than emotional
    - Unattached
    - Intelligent
    - Observant
    - Analytical
    - Judgmental
    - Organized
    - Cunning

History: Anthea is a young, attractive woman who works as a trusted assistant to Mycroft Holmes, the powerful brother of consulting detective Sherlock Holmes.

She is first seen in "A Study In Pink" where she is in the limo which Mycroft uses to "kidnap" John for their conversation. She spends most of the journey using her Blackberry phone, ignoring John. When John asks her what her name is she replies that it's Anthea but admits seconds later that that was a lie.

When John asks her if she ever has any time off, implying that he wishes to go on a date, she replies that she does but makes it clear that she's not interested. She uses her phone to inform Mycroft that the limo dropped John off at 221B Baker Street.

She is seen again at the end of the episode at the crime scene with Mycroft who has come to talk to Sherlock. She doesn't seem to remember John from earlier in the limo. She is told by Mycroft to to increase the level of surveillance status upgraded.

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.

Godfrey Winn

Alias: Star
Means of Contact/s: PM
Other Characters: ---
Member that referred you/How you found us: Calypso

Last edited by Anthea on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anthea
Anthea
Probie
Probie

£ : 9228

Back to top Go down

Anthea Empty Re: Anthea

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh, it's my brother's favorite wh--...mhm, assistant. *leaves*

-----

You've been accepted! If you have anything you want to ask, get off your chest or comment on, don't be afraid to pm a member of the administrative team!
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sergeant
Sergeant

£ : 10036

Back to top Go down