The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Russ Bradford

Go down

Russ Bradford Empty Russ Bradford

Post by Russ Bradford Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 am

Russ Andrew Bradford
Russ Bradford Sig_zpseb6f0f2b
Nickname/s: Sam
Age/DOB: 36, DOB is January 25th, 1977
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Matthew Gray Gubler
Original Character
Current Residence: He coincidentally resides one floor up from Sherlock and Watson on 221B Baker Street.
Species: Human, Earthling.

"Those numbers are not codes or phone numbers.. they're geological locations.. erm.. Coordinates."
Personality: Russ has an IQ of 186. As with any Autistic person, he is socially awkward, he does not have any sexual interest in men or women. He will often become fixated on things, avoid eye contact and will miss social cues as to when to speak up or when to shut up. He has good memory, but has issues at putting them to use or bringing them into a conversation and will often discuss them in with a complex language. He has a bit of Eidetic memory, and can read 19,998 words per minute.

Besides being autistic, he is sociable, but would rather be reading a book (If he is caught reading it is usually a textbook format type of book as he finds regular reading books to be too simple for him, although he will read The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and Star Wars.), or solving a difficult puzzle that is on an extra table in his office. He is skeptical about the existence of aliens as he thinks there is no actual living proof that there are aliens out there. Russ can and will sometimes become very anxious when there is noise outside or too much noise in the room/ surrounding the room he is in, leading him to becoming frustrated.

He does have a bit of OCD, if something at the work place, home, or something that is simply not in the right place at a crime scene he will move them to their correct spot or location. He does have Schizophrenia. Used to have an addiction to Dilaudid, still has cravings for the drug but is often scared of taking any pain killers, even for minor head aches.

He can tell when people are becoming impatient or frustrated with him, which makes him more frustrated, harder to get his facts out and will more likely lock himself in his office for an hour or two as he works on a puzzle to calm himself down.

Russ has a form of Dyslexia where he is forgetful of memories, thoughts, and a blindness to words.

History:Russ was born in Seattle, Washington to a father that was a high school teacher and a mother who was a nurse at a local hospital. He was premature by three weeks, which did not show anything that he was delayed or at any risk. As he got older he showed that he had a very high IQ, learning to read at the age of three, by the age of six he was reading chapter books, speaking fluently in Spanish and French, and doing levels of math that kids at the age of six should not be able to do.

At the age of Twelve he attended high school and graduated with honors at the age of fifteen. During his years at high school he excelled in Math, Chemistry, Physics, History, Psychology and Sociology. His IQ was tested and the results were that he had an IQ level of 186. He often felt that he was alienated because of his smarts and would often isolate himself from others, despite his mother encouraging him to try making friends. He would try making friends but would find that other students will only want to be his friend so that he can do their homework for them.

After he graduated from high school at the age of 15 he started attending College, gaining two degrees, one in Engineering and the other in Mathematics in two years. Not feeling satisfied he went back to college and gained another degree in Law. During his time in College, he gained knowledge in Zoology, Biology, and Geography. Because of his age, facilities would not take him in. So he continued going to school and working at a local McDonald's, gaining another degree in Psychology. At the age of eighteen he joined the FBI, he failed at the physical part of the exams but received waivers because he would pass every written and verbal exam with flying colors.

He was able to help solve complex crimes in America and at the age of twenty three he moved to the UK to help solve complex crimes there. Although the one that involves a massive killing in Russia has him baffled.

Degrees Russ has: Mathematics, Engineering, Law, Forensics, Psychology, Biology, Zoology, Geography.

"Can you please be quiet? It's hard to think with you lot thinking out loud. Go into another room and talk or shut up."

Alias: Avril
Means of Contact/s: PM, Email (Only if I have not been on for more than two days please.)
Other Characters: Dr.John Watson, The Nomad
Member that referred you/How you found us: Google

Last edited by Russ Bradford on Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Russ Bradford
Russ Bradford
Probie
Probie

£ : 10300

Back to top Go down

Russ Bradford Empty Re: Russ Bradford

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:53 am

Welcome Russ! Nice to see another Original character, we need more of those. Hopefully we will run into each other soon Wink

You have now been approved and sorted into a group. Feel free to start Role Playing. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ Bradford Sat May 04, 2013 7:56 am

Well, thank you for accepting me River. I look forward to threading with you in the future. :3
Russ Bradford
Russ Bradford
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 am

Greetings, do you believe aliens do not exist? 'tis a vain notion. Believing yourself to be the only ones in the entire universe.

-ooc
It's spencer reid! I love that guy from criminal minds! If you have extra time maybe we could do a topic or two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Russ Bradford Sat May 04, 2013 10:08 am

I have never met or seen an alien, there for I think they do not exist. Now if I happen to meet one, then yes I will believe that aliens do exist. You know, I need to see the evidence.

-ooc
Spencer Reid is like soo adorable! Definitely!
Russ Bradford
Russ Bradford
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum