The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Inspired by the world

Go down

Inspired by the world Empty Inspired by the world

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Alright, this game is really fun. It helps everyone get to know how those original characters came into the world. This is for people who came up with their original characters themselves. If you have an original character you write the single most thing that inspired your character. For instance, say Winter Mills was mostly started from a song I would write down the title of the song, or post a video. If it's a picture, post it up! Etc, etc.
The people who play the lovable canons, there's a way for you to play too. You write down what gets you into character when your losing your muse, or how you first decided you wanted to post as that cannon! So that both of these types of characters stay seperate please say in the beginning if it's cannon or original. Have tons of fun!

Back to top Go down