The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

The Illusionist

2 posters

Go down

The Illusionist Empty The Illusionist

Post by The Illusionist Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

First Middle Last
The Illusionist Sig_zpsa6f2eb4f
Alias: Brent Andrews
Age/DOB: 1,825 years old
Marital Status: Widowed
Sexuality: Straight
Face Claim: Russell Crowe
Original
Occupation: Torchwood, Second Command at Torchwood 6. Time Lord
Current Residence: London
Species: Gallifreyan.

Yes, I am a Time Lord.. what's my name?

Personality: The Illusionist is a caring man. But is a stern, no nonsense serious man. Once in a blue moon he may become humorous and crack a joke. He is very protective of his twin daughters. He does not trust others easily, they have to gain his trust which is not easy or quick. He can be quick to anger, but will avoid using physical contact or yelling. He will just bottle it up or go to another location to calm down. He is very well mannered, and often makes sure that companions or family is on their best behavior and is using his or her manners.

Physical Description:Standing at five foot and eleven inches. He always has a serious expression on his face, even when he is happy (every now and then he will smile or laugh.) He just doesn't show it. He always stands tall and proud, often with an addition of authority. One look at him often has those around him know that he is in charge, and that he takes no nonsense, as well as someone not to take lightly, under estimate or get on his bad side.

He usually wears a plain white t-shirt, followed by a dark blue checkered button up short sleeve shirt. Blue jeans, and dark brown hiking boots. The Illusionist also wears a black military style coat.

Powers:The Illusionist can make people see things that aren't really there. Hallucinations. They can be used for a lot of purposes. For an enemy, he can make them believe they're on fire, it even effects nerve endings, making them really think they're on fire, but they aren't really having any physical damage. On the other hand his power can be used to help; for example if someone is panicking or freaking out, like during a war, he can make them hallucinate that they're in a safe place until he can get them to safety.

History:
The Illusionist comes from an unknown background. His birth is relatively unknown except for the fact that he was raised by his father alone. It is not clear what happened to his mother, whether she died or left. Either way, The Illusionist had the same childhood as other Time Lords his age. He went to the academy and was initiated, there he discovered his power was real and chose his name The Illusionist. While at the academy he mostly used his powers to cheer others up or to punish bullies for bullying him or someone else.. and it worked, other students would completely change, mostly for the good things.

After the academy, he was later on discovered by someone who worked for the council. He was placed as a guard, at an unknown time he was placed as a Chancellor guard. As well, he met The Visionary. It is not known just how things kicked off. While he was working, he got the call that The Visionary was expecting at any minute. Thrilled he ran all the way to the hospital wing. Sometime later, the twins, The Illusionist was thrilled that he was a father.

From there on he made sure that he got home at a reasonable time to help take care of his two children.. although he was often the one that would take care of the twins as The Visionary held a very important spot on the council. He did not mind though, as he treasured the two of them. He would stay up all night and day when one or both became ill. When they were old enough, he would take them to the nursery so that he could work.

As they grew up, he became more protective, giving them a strict curfew to be home by, only lessening the punishment or not punishing if there was a good reason like staying behind at the academy, until they got to the point they were to live there. He continued to work as a Chancellor guard, and would often visit the academy to check on the twins.

Then came the day his children graduated and were able to go back home. Illusionist would council his them in what areas to take up working in, not much to their liking. He was concerned with the fact that

Then one of his two daughters, was courting another Time Lord, whom The Illusionist did not approve of. But his daughter was eager to court this other Time Lord, if things could not get any worse, his daughter left Galifrey with this bloke. Since then he has never seen her, nor knows if she has survived the war.

He was thrilled to find out that his remaining child had a daughter, and immediately became protective of his granddaughter.. taking care of his grandchild in the same way that he took care of the twins as they were growing up. Less than two years later, the tension between Skaro and Galifrey were becoming more and more dangerous. After urging his remaining child, they took his grandchild to planet Earth. There he wiped all of her memory of Galifrey, and changed her anatomy to that of a human. He knew that there was a very small chance he could see the child again, but he wanted to make sure that she was someplace safe, which was Earth. Leaving her at an orphanage, he and his daughter returned to Galifrey.

During the destruction of Galifrey and Skaro, The Illusionist was fortunate enough to be off world with his daughter, dealing with Daleks and other races of aliens elsewhere. With no place to go, he went to Earth, while his daughter went to explore the cosmos. At some point Illusionist joined Torchwood, and eventually became second in command at Torchwood six in London. Every now and then when he really needs a break, he goes off to some other planet for a day or two before returning to Torchwood.

I am called The Illusionist because I can make you hallucinate things, things that are painful, scary, or peaceful.

Alias: Avril
Means of Contact/s: PM, Email
Other Characters: Russ, Nomad, Watson, Warrick
Member that referred you/How you found us: Google

RP Sample: The Illusionist stepped out of his TARDIS, this was probably his third visit to the planet, and as the last time it looked strange to the Time Lord as he turned to the door as he locked it. His clothing made him look a little bit out of place, even out of time. He suspected that some will give him strange looks, but then he can make the excuse that he is dressed up the way he is because he is a part of a play or movie part. Turning around as the Time Lord stuffed his key into his pocket, Illusionist looked around, not quite sure on where to start his search. He knew that his granddaughter would be grown up by now, perhaps on her own or with a partner. Upon his observation he could see that he parked in the middle of a work sight of some sort. Stepping out of the construction site he looked up and down the street, his eyes squinted some as he decided on where to start.

Deciding to try the orphanage first he started walking down the street, it was the best place to start, as the nannies there should have on file of who adopted his granddaughter.. if she was adopted.It was no more than three hours later that the Time Lord was standing in front of the old looking building. Grabbing the cold handle, Illusionist stepped inside, at the same time he made others think that they were really seeing a ghost, not actually seeing a real person. And it actually worked as one of the nannies walked up to the door and closed it, blaming the wind for opening the door. Standing there quietly, the Time Lord made the small walk to the main office, making sure to close the door behind him. Looking around the room he started looking through the files, easily finding the name they left her under when he and his daughter left his granddaughter here.

His hearts seemed to stop for a minute or two, maybe skip a couple of beats when he read that his granddaughter went missing. Finally taking in a couple of shaking breaths he pushed the file cabinet closed, tightly holding the file in his hand as the Time Lord quickly made his way out of the office. He came to a stop when the head mistress, nanny person came running out of the office stating that a file for his granddaughter went missing. Shrugging quietly he stepped out of the building. Opening the file he took another look at the file's papers. Thinking for a moment he came to an idea when he heard siren's wailing in the background, adjusting his coat, some he got a small device out and shrunk the file enough to fit into his pocket. Stuffing both items into his pocket, he made his way in the direction of the sirens. It was not that hard to find where the crime scene was, not with all the lights that were flickering about on the walls and windows.

Standing in the shadows he watched as the policemen rushed about for a good hour or two until they decided that the suspect was long gone. Illusionist titled his head and squinted some as he recognized one of the police officers, but then he was not wearing a uniform. The Time Lord thought that he could be mistaking this bloke though, but then it has been years since he last saw the man that got his daughter pregnant. Watching as the car pulled away, he turned in the opposite direction to find the criminal first. It would give him a good cover-up to get into the police station.

The Illusionist
The Illusionist
Probie
Probie

£ : 10227

Back to top Go down

The Illusionist Empty Re: The Illusionist

Post by Idris Mon May 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Another Time Lord? Where are you lot coming from? Not that I'm complaining, but you go sooo many years thinking there were no more of your best friend's people left and then bam - suddenly you're all coming out of hiding.

The Doctor will be pleased. And feel less guilty, which is also an added bonus.

~
Accepted! Added! Have fun! <3
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Illusionist Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Greetings.. I'm not too sure about that. Not many were away from home when it was.. destroyed. Certainly The Doctor knowing that others have survived will make him dance with joy.

__

Thank you! <3
The Illusionist
The Illusionist
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 12:51 am

Well hello handsome!

Why haven't I seen you around before? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 am

*laughs* Look at that, you already have a few woman swooning. What have you been up to, dreamy? Getting into trouble, I assume?

-ooc
couldn't resist!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Illusionist Tue May 28, 2013 8:40 am

@ River: Well hello Gorgeous. Oh, I am not sure why we have not met before. -laughs and scratches back of his head-

@ Winter: I always seem to have ladies swooning when I'm in town. I know, I just got back here and its not even a day in and.. yeah.. Oh I got into lots of trouble Winter. -chuckles-

The Illusionist
The Illusionist
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum