The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Go down

Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor Empty Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:09 am

If she didn't know better she would have mistaken the 'earthlings' for gallifrayens! The Firebreather couldn't recall their species name, which really wasn't anything knew. She had been put through a good education, of course, her parents 'insisted'. But she had been day dreaming, dozing off or skipping the entire class altogether to sit on the hillside watching the fields of grass. She hadn't been pleased with that life, rarely smiled and never talked.

The Firebreather smiled at the thought. She had sounded so alien! All she had to do was come up to a random one and demand to be taken to their leader. She laughed underneath her breath, walking down the streets of 'london'. She didn't really know why every city had to have a different name.. It seemed troublesome... The Firebreather spun on her feet as she walked, she was barefoot simply because she liked the feel of the ground beneath her feet, reminding her how far she was from 'home'. She wore beads of jewlery as anklets, and she wore a long sleeve lace dress. It came down a bit early for how cold it was outside, only coming down to about her knees. She had a drawstring black pack over one shoulder, and she looked down the street, leaning forward and then deciding that it was the perfect place to set up.

Plenty of bypassers, no traffic, no police, and a nice open spot on the side walk. It was perfect. Laying the pack on the ground, she crouched down beside it. Her feet were freezing but she'd left behind her shoes. Sincerly regretting her 'no shoes' decision, The Firebreather rubbed her hands together quickly and tried to warm up her feet. It worked for a short amount of time and she gave up on getting them warm. It wasn't cold enough for frostbite.. she thought. She really should have been paying more attention during those classes on this big blue planet. Pulling out some juggling pins, a total of eight and the pins nearly looked like bowling pins in shape, though more slender and a bit longer. They were all different and bright colors, with sparkling tape wrapped around the base. Holding them in her hands akwardly, she took out the little stripped hat she always had and laid it on the ground, top up. Stepping back a pace, she already had a few spectators attentions before she had even started.

Throwing the pins into the air one at a time, she juggled all eight. Immediatly, the passerby started slipping pocket coins into the hat, but didn't stop in their passing by. Some children stopped and stared in wonder, and she did a few tricks to entertain them. It seemed that when she would throw one pin over the top of the others in a sort of arc (one of her favorite tricks) and continued to juggle it would leave a few of them cheering so loudly. She loved children. They were so cute! Keeping her mind under firm lock, if she didn't she'd distract herself and have to start over The Firebreather continued to juggle for a few more minutes. Her arms were starting to ache, and the audience was starting to lose interest. Catching the pins, the set them down by the pack and passed a glance at the hat. Mostly just pocket coins.. The Firebreather thought disappointedly.

Taking out an unlit torch, a lighter and a bottle without a label she stepped back from her pack again. Now she had the audience's attention! There was a crowd around her, which was a bit strange to her, surely.. They had other street performers? Lighting the torch for dramatic effect, really people saw what they wanted to see.. She could have used the lighter, but she wouldn't have gotten as much people and the fire wouldn't have been all that big. Taking a sip from the bottle, she set it on the ground by her feet. Directing the torch into the air, and holding it a space away from herself she blew the liquid into the torch. There was a loud and audiable 'whoosh' as the flame grew and it ploomed out above the spectator's heads. Perfectly safe, of course, and the fire retreated from the sky back into the torch. Taking another swig, she blew and even bigger burst of the fire and pushed the tip of the torch into the snow to put it out.

Reaching into the bag she pulled out a bottle of water, she always hated the taste that lingered after using the stuff to breathe fire. She didn't know what exactly was in it, probably something flammable. The crowd started to thin out, and once nearly everyone was gone she put away her supplies. The pins (all eight), the torch, lighter, bottle of unlabled flamable thing and the bottle of water. Picking up the hat, she started to count the money inside. There were dollar bills mixed in with a few of the coins, and she grinned. She had at least a hundred dollars here. Slipping the money into the pack, she flipped the hat on her fingers pleasently and put it atop of her head with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor Empty Re: Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:35 am

The Doctor or Meta as he was called, didn't know why, walked down the streets of London. He loved being in London, it was full of surprises and lots of things to keep him interested. It was usually quiet, of course, from all of the danger they had here. All of it happened near Christmas but it still happened even if it wasn't Christmas. He came to a stop when he saw a big crowd cheering. That was quite a first to see in London so whatever it was, it had to be interesting. The Doctor started to move past people but it did not seem to work, they just pushed him back. Frowning he stepped back. They really wanted a front view. So it had to be interesting. Who were they looking at?! He asked himself as he moved back trying to get a better view of the person who was doing something to keep their attention. Whatever it was.

The Doctor moved to the left. More people! He tried moving to the right and of course more people were in his way! After a mintue or two, he finally finds a place where he can get in. The girl he sees is not what he expects. He expected some guy or a half naked girl or something. London had a lot of people who walked around like that but this girl was not dressed for the cold at all. For starters she was in a dress and it stopped at her knees and she had no shoes on. The Doctor looked down at his shoes and frowned.  He kinda felt bad that she did not have any but he would fix that, some how. He continued to watch her as she flips the pins. He smiles at her, but she does not seem to notice him. The Doctor loves to see that sort of stuff and seeing her be so good at it, made him want to smile. She was very impressive.

The Doctor's eyes went wide when she pulled out the liquid and the unlit torch. That was a first for performing. He usually say dancers or people playing things but never this! He watched her as she blew it above the crowd and they screamed happily at her. The Doctor had to fight the same eurge to do something, he knew that she meant no harm but he still had that feeling like something bad would happen soon even if it wasn't her fault. He shifted his weight as she did it again, he wanted to talk to her before she left.

The Doctor watched as people started to leave, it was easy to see that she was done. As people walked by they pushed The Doctor. They acted as if he wasn't there, he frown at them. One of them, he didn't see who, shoved him and he feel down. His drench coat fell to the side, covering his suit completely. The Doctor quickly stood back up, he did not like to stay on the ground too long because last time he did, he lost one of his friends. His eyes went over to the girl. She had her hat in her hand. The Doctor couldn't help but wonder if she had made enough, he watched as she put the hat back on. He then walked over to her, since she still hadn't noticed him.

The Doctor stopped a little ways in front of her. He was not too close because he did not want to come off as rude, like The Master. A smile was on his face. She was a TimeLady. Which mean she was his species and he could tell by first look. Timelords could always tell when they looked at each other if they were Timelords, they just could. The Doctor did wonder why she was on the streets performing and why she was dressed like that, he would have to find out sometime.

He reached a hand out to her, she had still not noticed him! "Hello, I'm The Doctor. Who are you?"
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

£ : 8163

Back to top Go down

Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor Empty Re: Be Brave. Always // The Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am

The Firebreather noticed that a few people seemed less then reluctant to leave. Hoping for another act or blast of flames. Firebreather watched as they trickled off, looking amazed but somehow disappointed in the fact she didn't continue her act for such a long time. Already, her arms were sore and her fingertips were lightly singed. She had neglected practice since she had learned the tricks from a travelling caravan. A few months ago (under a year, she was sure of it) she left Gallifray and arrived on this planet.

She had never paid much attention during the education system she was forced through, since it hadn't been her passion like it had been for her parents. Her parents were demanding and obnoxious things, picking her appearance apart and smashing down any daydreams the girl had. Sick if it all, she ran away and having not paid attention during that portion of the lessons, never learned how to pilot a TARDIS correctly. As a result, they crashed and the TARDIS was utterly destroyed. Perhaps it wasn't, but The Firebreather never learned how to repair it. Tipping the corner of her hat down in greeting (that's what people did in this day and age, right?) The Firebreather smiled at the last man kindly.

"Firebreather. My name's The Firebreather, it's such a comfort to see another gallifrayen! Tell me, I never paid much attention in lessons.. What are the inhabitants of this planet called? Oh! What planet is this? They all look like gallifrayens.. But.. not?" Gallifrayens could tell each other from earthlings. Gah! It was going to drive her completely insane! She wasn't E.T! She couldn't recall the name of the species that looked so much like hers!

Her feet were freezing cold! Curling the toes in on themselves in the hard snow, she found that they were less then willing to do as she commanded. She would have been a bit more worried if frostbite was a real threat here. It wasn't, right? It wasn't cold enough? Sure, a layer of packed on ice and snow clung to her feet and chilled them. Shivering, she bounced on her feet, trying to shake the crystals of ice from her feet. They were so cold they were starting to feel hot. Burning, searing hot. The Firebreather was very cold, the dress didn't come now far enough, and the last traces of the fire she so loved had disappeared from the sky, leaving her cold.

It was strange, seeing those that nearly looked like her own species but knowing that none of them were like her. That she was alone. A sad thing to be confronted with constantly, and she had been so very confused on why there were no gallifrayens around. With so many, they were zipping about everywhere, constantly! Maybe she just had a bit of bad luck, maybe she just missed them all.. But she couldn't shake the feeling she had avoided a terrible tragidy, that she had survived a terrible onslaught. If this.. 'Doctor' was here, then her fears were unfounded and The Firebreather nearly stepped forward and clasped him in a hug.

She wasn't alone! Oh, she could kiss someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:08 pm

The Doctor looked at Firebreather and smiled gently at her. "I liked your performance. It was brilliant." The Doctor let his hand fall down to his side, he did not mind that she did not shake it but he was just glad to see another Timelord other than The Master. It wasn't that The Master was horrible, he was just a pain little child that wouldn't accept that his species was gone. The Doctor was no better, he felt the same about it. He just couldn't believe it. So seeing Firebreather made him smile. Another Timelady, it was good to see her. The Doctor may not know her too well but he was just glad she was there.

The Doctor's eyes went down to her feet. He had forgotten that she was wearing open clothing and that she was cold. "I bet your cold. Follow me. I can help with that." The Doctor smiled and motion for her to follow him. He wasn't going to hurt her, he just wanted to get her some warmer clothing and talk to her. Plus, he didn't want her getting something like frost bite. If that was even possible. The Doctor walked beside her. "So, Firebreather. How old are you? Just so I am not oversteping it I will tell you my age first. I am 904. Not that old really I suppose, but I am pretty old I guess." The Doctor paused. "Sorry, you go ahead and answer. I like to ramble sometimes." The Doctor kept walking, still wondering who she was and why she was here. Not that it was bad, just curious.

The Doctor walked up to his tardis. It stood out as always but people still did not pay any mind to it. Which was a good thing, The Doctor didn't like a lot of attention to drawn to him. Once he had it unlocked, he pulled Firebreather in. The Doctor was used to the excitment that humans gave him when they came in. The whole, 'its bigger on the inside' thing was something The Doctor loved to hear but he knew that Firebreather wouldn't have the same reaction. Since she was his species, she had seen these everyday. Almost weekly. The Doctor had only seen his for a long time, he knew that The Master had one but he did not go and look for him. The Master had been gone for some time and The Doctor didn't want him coming back as of now. If anything, he was dead. How would he come back? The Doctor shaked that thought from his head and turned his attention to Firebreather.

"This is my TARDIS. Isn't she beatiful?" The Doctor smiled to himself. "Right, so. I brought you here to get you some clothes. I have a wardrob in the back. Here I'll show you." The Doctor reached out a hand and pulled Firebreather to the wardrob for his girl companions. It was full of stuff. Anything that a girl would want to wear, every single size as well. The Doctor looked back at Firebreather. "Take your time. If you have any questions. I will be in the console room." The Doctor said as he walked out. He just wanted to help her out since she was in his species. It was just a good deed.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 pm

The man was suddenly a blur of movement! Mostly his jaw as he 'rambled'. Not that she minded, The Firebreather was known to ramble upon being asked a simple question. Really, it was one of her own defining traits! But she couldn't seem to fit her answers in fast enough! And he was already speeding towards a bright blue police box by the time she got out her first answer.

"Just 23, this is my first regeneration." Hearing his age of 907, she couldn't help but let a small gasp escape her lips in shock. "That's pretty old, older then anyone I met anyway.." Firebreather mumbled, the statement coming out far brighter then she suddenly felt. Her parents had always rubbed in that older people were supposedly 'smarter' people, and knew what was best for the 'idiotic and small' like herself. Stopping outside the blue box's open doors she glanced around. It seemed almost dangerous to just follow a man blindly.. But it was her own species, and he seemed very kind, so it had to be safe! The blue paint was strange, and it was wooden instead of the bright red and metal with glass that she usually saw on the streets of london. It must be a faulty chameleon circuit then! Firebreather thought to herself, proud and drunk on the fact that she could in fact recall something from that void that should have been an education.

Stepping in, she wiped her feet off with a hand and flung it outside. For all she knew, that tardis could be real! Complete with emotions and judging skills! The ice was less then willing to dislodge, and it took her a second to realise that it had grown upon her foot, frozen to it. Instead of falling on it like normal. It seemed a bad sign, and her feet immediatly felt the pain of defrosting in the warmth of the tardis. Mumbling an agreeable, 'she's very pretty' in his direction she was floored and completly amazed at how fast he could talk. She found herself wracked with giggles as he continued, and tried to hide this fact by covering her mouth lightly with her slender fingers and tried forcing herself to stop. It didn't help, only making her cheeks sore in fact. She felt a hand clasp around hers, and The Firebreather gladly followed him deeper into the tardis to pick out some new clothes of her own. He left quickly, and Firebreather spent a little time poking through many outfits. Even jumping out of the changing room with a bad ass, black mini skirt and a open top complete with buckles, straps and studs.

Deciding no, she turned and grabbed a lovely and bright color dress and pulled it into the dressing room with her. Undressing and buttoning it up, she realised that the she couldn't zip up the back alone. Why people made dresses that needed a partner to help them into, or out of, Firebreather hadn't the slightest clue. It was a pink coat pratically, with tails on both sides of the back. There were dark pink gloves that came to her upper arms, and shorts that came on underneath. Decidingly still to cold, she put white tights underneath and immedinatly felt the cloth against her skin radiate heat back at her. Trying on many shoes, she decided on some bright pink with dark red design converse. Lacing them up, she tried on last time to zip up the back of the dress.

Nope. It just wasn't going.

"Hey? Can you come and help me? The zipper's stuck!" Firebreather called, only after the words left her mouth did she realise how dirty that sounded, and immediatly she felt unclean and ashamed. Blushing bright and stammering a quiet and nearly silent 'never mind' it wasn't any surprise that he didn't hear it. Maybe, when he came in, she would insist it was just a slip up and try a different dress. Though, she did like this one..

-ooc
The Firebreather is wearing this outfit. here

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:05 am

The Doctor hurried out of the dressing room so she could change clothes. He did not want to come off as some kind of pervert or something. If anything, he just wanted to help her. She was standing out in the middle of London in a short dress, it seemed fair to help her. In his opinion anyway. If it were The Master, he might say differently. Say it was a waste of time or somthing like he usually would say. The Doctor disagreed with The Master all the time, he loved to help for free. The Master made it cost wise or would say 'what's in it for me?' Not just doing it for a greater good, The Master always wanted something in return. The Doctor was the opposite. The proof came from Earth. He saved Earth countless times and never asked for anything in return. Although, it would be good to hear a thanks every now and again.

His feet hit against the glass as he walked back to the console, it took a second to realize his feet were dragging and that they were his. Blinking in surprise, he stopped walking. "Oh my, I believe I was distracted. Sorry Old Girl. Won't do it again." The Doctor talked to his tardis like it was a real person because it was. His tardis had emotions and so on. She was basically like any other person but she was better. She had always been there for The Doctor, never left and never would leave. They were way too close for that to happen, which was a good thing. The Doctor did not want to lose his tardis. He loved his tardis too much.

"What do you think about our guest?" He asked his tardis. He of course was not expecting a response like a person taliking, becacuse he had tried it before and go nothing from it. "I like her. She is a Timelady. Isn't it great?" He smiled to himself. His tardis did not agree with his words and made a few noises. It attempted to go crazy like a child throwing a fit but The Doctor was able to push a few buttons and stop it from happening. He let his hand stroke the tardis console. "Hey now, calm down, Girl. No need to get jealous. We are just friends. Like always." The Doctor continued to stroke his tardis, trying to calm her.

The Doctor looked behind him when Firebreather called out to him. What she said was different than he had heard befor but he did not question it, he headed back to help her. Once he was back there, he gave her a glance. She looked cute in her new clothes but it was surprising that she even got them on. The Doctor did not judge, he went through the same when he changed to a different version. He would go through hundreds of clothing to find one that fit and looked great. So what she did, did not surprise him.

The Doctor walked over to her and pulled on the zipper. Nothing came of it. He tried again. Still nothing. "Hang on." The Doctor tried again and it came. Smiling to himself for getting it undone, he pulled the zipper down all the way. When he noticed that he was smiling after he unziped her, he quickly stopped. That did not help his case for being a perve or something. He wanted her to like him not be creeped out by him. The Doctor stepped back out of the room. "There, got it. I think I might have a bigger size of that in the closet." The Doctor gave her a friendly smile and walked out of the room.

Once he was back in the console room he looked at the console. "Tell me, have I screwed it up yet?" The Doctor asked his tardis quietly. Knowing he would never get an answer, he just laughed to himself. "Nah, I think I haven't. Not yet anyway." He smiled and sit down on the chair behind him, waiting for Firebreather to come back out... maybe she would go on an adventure with him. Maybe.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Hearing his little comment about going a size bigger had The Firebreather shot him a look that read quite clearly 'You did not, just say that'. He hadn't said that. He really couldn't have. In fact, if he had, The Firebreather would just have to point out the wrong in his thinking. With a few swears or two. So, no. He had not just called her fat.

Straightening the dress as he walked out, she picked up her back pack off of the ground and slung it over her shoulder. Balancing on one foot, she tested each shoe and quite decided she liked them. The frozen and sluggish feeling had subsided, as had the defrosting pain. Now there was just pins and slight needles when she put her weight on them. And she was walking, so she was! Though, it wasn't anything to terrible and of course, nothing she'd complain and whine about. Walking out of the changing room, she closed it behind her and retrached her steps precisely. Arms outstretched, and leaning to and fro, acting as though she was walking upon a tight rope. Stopping in the console room doorway, she jumped with a small skip and and landed with her feet together as though she had landed from a long jump. Putting her hands in the air triumphently, she bowed delicatly, feeling like a Ring Master.

"What do you think?" Standing, her white and purple hair fell around her frame, moving as though each strand were silk. Blinking as a new thought occured to her, The Firebreather put on a greatful smile.

"Thank you for your help, by the way! It was very nice of you to invite me in, and for the outfit! I've got some money, if you like!" The Firebreather didn't like to leave debts, and she was more then willing to give him a cut of her own profits in exchange for his help and the outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 am

The Doctor pressed buttons and fixed what needed to be fixed while he waited for Firebreather. He did not understand why girls took so long to pick out clothes and then asked him what he thought. Maybe it was to get his attention because they like him. Did Firebreather like him? Nah. It didn't seem like Firebreather was interested. More or less it seemed like she was greatful for his help and thought he was kind. Her loving him was a different matter and it never really happened. He only felt love once and that was with Rose. Would Firebreather change that?

The Doctor turned around when he heard someone jump into the console room. "Brilliant." He said with a smile. "I love it." Right then, the tardis started to shake and go crazy. The Doctor spun himself around and almost fell but luckily caught himself on he console. He had to use all of his strength to stand up completely. Flipping a big switch, his tardis calmed down and it was still again. A frown was on his face. "Old girl! We went over this already. Don't act like that okay...?" He scolded.

Turning around, he leaned against the tardis with a smile. "Sorry 'bout her. She gets sort of jealous but that is because she does not know you too well. Don't worry about it." The Doctor inhaled slightly. "As for your money and debt. Keep your money. No debt from it. I was just helping a friend. That is all." The Doctor shifted his weight and looked up at her. " If your not busy...do you want to go on an adventure?" He asked her. Hoping for a yes and not a no.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 am

Firebreather wasn't one to tread upon someone else's feeling and it quite seemed that the TARDIS didn't like her one bit. Jumping up, she sat on the railing, the tail ends of her dress hanging off of the edge and she was perfectly balanced while she waiting for the TARDIS to stop displaying it's obvious dislike for the notion that Firebreather and The Doctor go adventuring.

She would take the hint, and she suddenly felt aweful. Twisting, turning guilt at causing something, anything to despise her so much. Red hot burning shame, at have made herself such a fool as to poke around the closet and embarresment at the clothing she had picked out. His tardis hated her, and he seemed to have a habit of accidently insulting others.

And above that, his TARDIS hated her.

It could hate.

It was real.

Her tardis had been a someone. Not a thing.

She'd killed someone. She'd killed a person.

She was a murderer.

"I'll have to say no, seems your tardis doesn't like me to much. And I've gotta go practice my act! It was nice to meet you, Doctor and you seem like a very kind man. I'm sure you'll find someone to travel with you. Pairing up is always so much better then being alone!" Firebreather hopped down from the railing, stepping past him lightly. Emotions swirling and so she did what she always did.

She ran.

Not really, instead she walked. As fast as her legs could carry her. She felt little, she felt small, she felt insignificant. She wanted to run. Wanted so badly for her legs to carry her out of there. She felt a sting behind her eyes, and a lump in her throat, but she turned around, throwing a happy grin on her face like always.

"See you later! And good luck!" Firebreather opened the door, and walked out, letting it close lightly behind her. She felt that the tardis was probably happy beyond measure. At least someone was. Firebreather hadn't the right to ruin someone else's happiness, and so she wouldn't. She'd step back. Walking into the street, she restrained herself to walk. But her steps quickened, and she found herself running away.

Like always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 am

The Doctor frown deeply at the tardis as his eyes shifted to Firebreather. "No, it's not that-" Firebreather didn't let him talk, he wanted to but she wouldn't let him. "I-But-" Firebreather moved over to the door. "Fir-" Then a soft close of the door, The Doctor sighed. He had so much to say to her and had so little time. His eyes shut tightly before he inhaled sharply as if to remind himself he was in reality. The tardis made some happy noises that the girl had left. The Doctor glared deeply at the tardis. "Old girl! That was unkind thing to due! She was a friend! She was from home itself! I don't want to catch you doing somthing like that again!" He scolded angrily and ran out of the tardis looking for Firebreather. "Firebreather?" He looked around before running off to find her.

The Doctor's feet hit the ground lightly, like they weren't there. He felt light headed and he was quite distracted by everything. Bumping into a person, he ran right into a building and slid down it. "Ow. That hurt!" He complained to the open air, not one person thought to stop and see if he was okay. So, The Doctor pulled himself together and stood up, walking on. "Firebreather?" He said at a normal voice. A little blood ran down his nose, he lifted a hand to it and wipped it off carefully. She was no where. Where would she run off to?

"She couldn't have run of because of the tardis.... there must have been something else..." The Doctor mumbled and kept walking. He wanted to find her, he wanted her. She was from his planet! He couldn't just let her run off like that. The Doctor found himself running trying to find Firebreather. But as soon as it started, it stopped. He fell to the ground a little ways outside of the city. The Doctor could not find her. It was just then, he started to worry about it old but yet new friend.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Firebreather poked her head from the corner of a building. Her back was against the wall of the building, and she peered over to The Doctor, hands splayed on the wall and keeping her mouth a thin line. The Firebreather nearly spoke, even opened her mouth to do so.

She bit her tongue, turning her head back from the corner. Firebreather looked to her left, an alley way of streets wound deeper into the city. She leaned to her right, head slightly pocking from the cornor, eyes withdrawn. Firebreather let out a very small sigh, and put the back of her head on the wall with a small thud. Nothing that could be heard to anyone but herself, of course. She let out a breath, feeling her pulse start to slow down from her run. Turning to the left, the path away from him, Firebreather glanced behind her once more. Taking the alley ways within the city, Firebreather walked, taking her time for once. Winding her way through the back alley ways and strategicly passing The Doctor quite easily. She took time, one light step at a time.

But, even so. It felt like running.

-A week later

Firebreather juggled flaming sticks, reaching a slender hand into the air she caught four out of five in one hand, threading them in between her spread fingers and catching the last one out of the air with a firm hand, flipping it in her hand she threw on a charming grin. Pulling the stick towards her lips she blew the strange liquid into the flames and a fireball shot into the sky. It wasn't a nice day, but it wasn't to bad either. Fairly cloudy and slightly cold but, at least it wasn't pouring down buckets of rain! Though, the sky threatened such.

She had put her hair up in a drooping, falling manner, just to keep it out of her eyes. Coins clinked in the top hat she'd tossed on the ground, and she blew another fireball for good measure. The crowds pressed around her, forming a circular wall, stepping as close as they dared. Then a half step forwards from that point. Firebreather still wore the shoes, and quite found the world a more comfortable place to say the least! She hadn't seen The Doctor again from that day, and she didn't mind to badly. He was a nice soul, sure. But Firebreather sure acted stupid when they'd met!

Flipping the flaming sticks in both hands, a flurry of flames roared in the air but stayed close to the sticks. Stopping on a dime, Firebreather took a bow, holding four sticks in one hand, and one in the other. The coins in the hat only increased, much to her current pleasure.

-Firebreather is wearing this

With these shoes here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down