The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Beyond Human

Go down

Beyond Human Empty Beyond Human

Post by Aberrant Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 am

Beyond Human 4aIbYwy
Beyond Human YiunD1ABeyond Human DxZlhAeBeyond Human PdtTVnBBeyond Human UDhyqw5Beyond Human TM9I8ClBeyond Human 2KFIe4Z

Our history is filled with stories of heroes; legendary beings who fought against the
odds and performed impossible tasks. In ancient times they spoke with Gods, fought
mythical creatures, took to new worlds. We do not live in ancient times. We no longer believe.

The sudden surge of power was unexpected, catastrophic. We call them Aberrants;
men and women inexplicably granted access to powers once reserved for myth and fantasy.
Mutations, abnormal, broken. Their bodies, their very minds, are forever changed, making them
something new, something...

Beyond Human.

Beyond Human is an original Superhero Roleplaying game, where the stories
were never taken seriously, where government has tried to suppress the sudden
surge of Aberrants. And failed. Aberrants and humans alike are forced to make a
choice about how to act, how to react; protect the people as a paragon of justice,
or strike out violently against aggression; try to broker peace in the hopes of
reconciliation, or remain behind the curtain and maintain a corrupt status quo.

Where will you stand when the Myths return to the world?

Aberrant

Back to top Go down