The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

3 posters

Go down

Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor Empty Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor 250px-Clone_Doctor2
“ No, wait, I'm... part-Time Lord, part human! Well, isn't that wizard?”

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Full Name: Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor
Aliases: Tenth Doctor, Oncoming Storm and The Doctor
Age: A clone from 900, in reality however he's about a year.
Current Residence: Tardis

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Part Time Lord, part human.
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Face Claim: David Tennant
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: brown
Defining Features: Spikey hair, slim suit and sharp features.

Oh sweet Lord. I'm a walking doodle.

Personality: Upon first being created he killed the entire Dalek race (for the most part) despite others telling him not to. Back then, he was to dangerous to be left to his own devices. Upon staying with Rose Tyler for a total of nearly a year he acted far less like the ninth doctor, and started warming up to others. Now, he acts very similar to the Tenth Doctor. He can be wild, distracted and childish at times. While at others he can be a fearsome sight to any enemy in his way.

Time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff!

Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Other Important Figures: Tenth Doctor, Donna Noble, and Rose Tyler
Home Town/Planet: Gallifray
History: When the tenth was severly injured enough to regenerate he post poned the process of regeneration by containing the rest of the regeneration energy in a jar with his hand in it. Having been cut off from his body during a sword duel when he had first regenerated The Tenth Doctor remarked about how a time lord can rebuild a lost limb if he is within the first 15 hours of his regeneration cycle. Later, during an adventure with the companion Donna Noble Davros threw the tardis, companion inside, into a fire. When Donna touched the glass of the jar, it exploded and the regeneration energy rebuilt a whole new doctor from the hand.

Once the adventure was over, and the meta crisis doctor having defeated the daleks he was dubbed unsafe to be left to his own devices. The Tenth Doctor and Donna gave him a piece of coral that tardis' are built from. On previous episodes, it is mentioned tardis' are grown and not built. Donna still being 'the doctor donna', she tampered with the growth of the tardis so that it would grow within a human's lifetime instead of over several. Given the coral, he was taken to Pete's World so that Rose Tyler could help him be less bitter and cross.

After their initial kiss, he and rose tried dating only to find that it simply didn't work. The break up was easy, however, and the two remained close friends. Using the tardis, he and rose arrived to this universe. Rose immediatly went to find the ninth, while he went back to Pete's World to solve a danger he hadn't noticed. On his way back to this universe, he miscalculated and the tardis landed a few months after Rose had arrived.

We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants. I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Alias: Koschei
Contact Information: Wait for me to come online or pm me.
Other Characters: The Master
How Did You Find Us? I was already here.

I'd be lost without my blogger.

Roleplay Sample: I play The Master, you know what I post like!

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Probie
Probie

£ : 8149

Back to top Go down

Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor Empty Re: Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor

Post by The Pariah Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Oh dear... this is going to get confusing, now isn't it?
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm

You've been added to the Who's Who List, and taken characters. He is counted as an extraterristrial because he's not quite ALL time lord. I find it ironic the same person play the master and a regeneration of the doctor XD Have fun with him!

-IC
You have GOT to be kidding me! There are MORE?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm

What took you so long, then? I've been waiting for months on you!
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9661

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down