The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler

2 posters

Go down

Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler Empty Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler

Post by The Eighth Doctor Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

The Eighth Doctor thought this was a strange place for them to be. The Cybermen had taken over a mall in Cardiff, well the basement levels that is. They had been converting guests for god knows how long and the Doctor was there to stop them, though he wasn’t originally there to do that. He was just walking around Cardiff when screams broke out. He had run into the shopping center and there were Cybermen. The Doctor had tried to sneak into the basement where the Cybermen had been dormant for quite some time but after announcing himself, they had surrounded him. The Doctor managed to get away, though.

The Doctor was running down the long line of stores with Cybermen behind him. He could still hear people screaming and Cybermen yelling delete. The Doctor had turned the corner and hid behind the wall of some hallway that led to the restrooms. This was a mess. He needed to figure out how to get back down the stairs into the basement so he can destroy those machines. He stood there, catching his breath. This would be so much easier if he had someone with him, though he knew that their lives would be in as much danger as his own and he couldn’t live with another loss, not right now.
The Eighth Doctor
The Eighth Doctor
Probie
Probie

£ : 7796

Back to top Go down

Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler Empty Re: Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Nine was rushing down another hall of the mall, his eyes wide. Cybermen, they were here to his surprise and slight horror, making a mess of everything as usual. Sliding around the corner he nearly ran into one of the metal men, sighing at it's usual drabble of; You will be upgraded!. "Sorry! None for me, thanks!" Flashing a cheeky grin he turned and strode off swiftly.

Angling around another corner he nearly crashed into the eighth without realizing it. "Oh sorry mate, you should really run though it's danger--" Breaking off mid-sentence he had fully realized whom he had nearly hit. "Oh! It's you! Thought I'd never see you again, all Victorian era style clothes and what not. Not to mention the curly hair." Chuckling with the memories he grinned at his previous regeneration.

Back to top Go down

Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler Empty Re: Cybermen in Cardiff // Ninth Doctor, Rose Tyler

Post by The Eighth Doctor Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:47 pm

The Eighth Doctor was about to run more, figure things out as he ran, though he knew that this would be a tough one. He looked around the corner and saw that the Cybermen were distracted, going after humans instead of him. That was good, in a sense that he could stand there and come up with a plan to get rid of them once and for all. The Doctor began to pace. He ran through scenarios in his head. None of them would be effective he thought.

He stopped again and stood there; adjusting the brown leather satchel he carried with him. The Doctor was going to run to the other side, maybe try to take his TARDIS into the basement. No, he would never get there in time. He was then crashed into and the Doctor turned. “Watch where you’re-” The Doctor broke off in midsentence, just as the other one did. The Eighth Doctor stared, and tilted his head to the side in an almost confused manner as to who this other guy was. He had said that he thought he would never see him again, his Victorian era style clothes and the curly hair. “I miss those clothes.” The Doctor said in a sort of bummed out voice, staring at his blue leather jacket. “they were so fitting.” he then stated about his old wardrobe.

The Doctor turned his attention back out at the scene that was taking place in the mall. He then turned back at the other man in front of him. “do I know you? You seem oddly familiar, and I know I don’t have amnesia this time around.” The Doctor stated to the man.
The Eighth Doctor
The Eighth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 am

"I like this better" Nine grinned pointing at the blue leather jacket on the Eighth then his own black leather jacket. "The leather is great!" he mused proudly. At the question if the Eighth knew him, Nine could have smacked himself, of course the Eighth wouldn't recognize him. "Yeah not yet you don't. but anyway, I'm the Doctor!" Pulling out his sonic screwdriver he grinned again.

"See? I'm you! The next version of you actually." He murmured and then paused a moment poking his head around the corner to call out. "Rose! Come on!" he was nervous for his beloved companion to catch up so nothing bad would happen to her. Stupid cybermen showing up everywhere to try and upgrade the world a million times over. He waited patiently for Rose to appear, glancing back to the Eighth for a moment. "You'll love our Rose, she's fantastic!" he mused happily, beaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 am

Rose wasn't sure where she had managed to lose The Doctor in the winding halls of the shopping center. The screams filled the entire shopping center, and Rose couldn't help but imagine how many people were being 'upgraded' while she and The Doctor were trying to stop the Cybermen. Though they would stop the cybermen eventually, she knew that every minute counted. Every second she couldn't keep up with him and he needed to wait for her, or he got distracted and took longer to stop the cybermen meant more and more lives, human lives, were to be ended and instead replaced with a cold robot.

It was times like this that she felt like a dead weight. Though she had saved The Doctor on more then one account, she couldn't shake the feeling that those that perished during their adventures because they were to slow were beginning to stack up. Shaking her head, she chose a random hallway and jogged down it swiftly. She had gotten faster since meeting the doctor, more in shape. They saved more then perished, besides, it wasn't them that killed those people, it was the evil that they were battling. Rose thought to herself fiercly, feeling the guilty burden lessen and become replaced by a fierce fire to stop those that had harmed the innocents in the shopping center.

Rose was wearing a dark blue leather jacket with several zippers and pockets decorating the fabric over a deep purple top. She wore dark denim jeans that she wasn't quite sure if she was keeping yet. Hearing him call for her, she noticed that she had run past the hallway the doctor was, Rose came to a quick stop. Choosing the right hallway she walked towards The Doctor, with his familiar shaved head and black leather jacket, she wondered who the man he was talking to.

"Right, there you are! Been looking all over for you, Doctor. Where'd you go off to this time, then? One second we were heading to the basement then I turn around and you've vanished completely!" Rose crossed her arms, awaiting a very good explaination from the doctor as to why he had left without her.
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9681

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eighth Doctor Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 pm

The Eighth Doctor steed at the other man who told him that the leather is great. The Doctor nodded slightly in agreement. The leather jacket was nice but he did like the other clothes better. At least he kept the watch in his pocket. The chain was still visible on his jean pocket. "yeah, it's not bad. I still like the old coat though." the Doctor said looking down at the leather jacket.

The man then said that he didn't know him yet but he is the Doctor. Yup, Eight could have guessed that. The man did feel strangely familiar and that was why. "well it's nice to meet future me, I think. What happened to our ears?" Eight asked moving his to stick out like Nines and he then dropped his hands to his sides again.

The other him yelled out for a Rose and sure enough a young blond girl had found them and was talking to Nine. Eight folded his arms across his chest. Apparently he still had his romantic charm. They sounded very close.

"I'm assuming that's Rose. Hello Rose, I'm the Doctor." he flashed a cheeky smile in a flirting sort of way.
The Eighth Doctor
The Eighth Doctor
Probie
Probie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Nine took a deep breath, frowning a bit at leaving his companion behind. "Sorry love, I didn't mean to get too far away, thought you were right there." he murmured softly squeezing her hand gently. Turning he glanced to the Eighth Doctor and scoffed a bit. "There's nothing wrong with our ears!" he chuckled lightly at the end though. "I want you to meet someone Rose, this is my previous incarnation, the Eighth Doctor." He mused and nodded to him. Scowling when Eight made a flirty smirk at Rose. "Oi watch it Victorian era." he teased lightly, eyes flickering.

He hesitated at the sound of the Cybermen's pounding steps getting closer once again. "Well then, lets run" he chuckled, flashing a grin then nodded to Eight. "Come on, we don't want to be upgraded." Turning he took Rose's hand and ran down the hallway they were in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Rose couldn't help but smile politly back at the eight doctor. He was a friendly person, she could already tell. She had her mind completly occupied by her Doctor, however when he called her that new nickname. Rose smiled a wide and attractive grin at her Doctor before she could even give it a second thought. Stumbling over her own tongue and mixing up words in her mind, she was thankful that he took her hand instead and they ran down the hallway together. She really hadn't the slightest clue what she should have said there, and felt as though she was latching onto nothing again. He really didn't seem to think to much of it, and Rose didn't think he meant much by it. Though, she just loved it!

Rose wasn't so easily distracted from those around them like her Doctor was. Though she had to admit everything faded in the background when he smiled at her in a certain way. Looking behind, she made sure that the 'eighth' was following, snatching his hand she pulled him with as they ran down the hallway. Being left behind was no fun, Rose knew how it felt.
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9681

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down