The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Rory Williams

3 posters

Go down

Rory Williams Empty Rory Williams

Post by Rory Williams Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Rory Arthur Williams
Rory Williams Tumblr_m2xug3uDTn1qbmi9vo1_400
Nickname/s: The Last Centurion, Roranicus,
Age/DOB: 22
Marital Status: married divorced
Sexuality: Straight
Play By: Arthur Darvill
Doctor Who
Current Residence: London, England
Species: Human

You know what it's dangerous about you? It's not that you make people take risks, it's that you make them want to impress you. You make it so they don't want to let you down. You have no idea how dangerous you make people to themselves when you're around.
--Rory Williams
Personality: Rory was humble, loyal, protective, and a bit sarcastic at times. He was timid in his first meeting with the Doctor. He was easily cowed by Dr Ramsden and terrified by the chaos surrounding the Doctor and Prisoner Zero. He still had the presence of mind to record evidence his comatose patients were strolling outside the hospital. He also helped Amy clear the hospital of patients before Prisoner Zero could kill them.

Rory also showed significant compassion and empathy. This sometimes put him in danger, as when he sympathised with Jennifer Lucas and when his first instinct was to help the broken, insane Daleks of the Asylum. He was often found caring for others, sometimes as a nurse, and sometimes just as the TARDIS crew member who stopped to help newcomers acclimate.

History: The son of Brian Williams and a mother of an unknown name, Rory was a childhood friend of Amelia Pond and grew up in the town of Leadworth. Like much of Leadworth, he was privy to her tales of "the raggedy Doctor," and he found himself a reluctant participant in dress-up games that she based on them.

While working at the Royal Leadworth Hospital in 2008, Rory noticed coma patients roaming about the village. When he tried to show the photos he had taken of the patients with his mobile to his superior, he was ordered to take time off, as she believed he was hallucinating. He went to the park at the same time the Atraxi put Earth in a forcefield for incineration, seeing (unknown to him until minutes later) Prisoner Zero in another disguise. To his shock, he met the Eleventh Doctor and was left dumbstruck that he was real and not imaginary. Complying with the Doctor's orders, Rory helped lure Prisoner Zero out into the open and watched as it was taken away by its jailers. Rory then watched the Doctor steal an outfit from the hospital and call back the Atraxi to warn them the Earth was under his protection.

In 2010, not knowing Amy had left in the TARDIS and spent days away from Leadworth, Rory was surprised when the Doctor unexpectedly popped out of a cake at his stag party and was disheartened to learn Amy had tried to kiss the Doctor. The Doctor took the couple on a "romantic break" to Venice in 1580 as a wedding gift. They ran into Saturnyns who planned to flood Venice and repopulate it with their species. Rory defended Amy from Francesco, a Saturnyn who wished to convert her into a "fish from space". The Doctor defeated the Saturnyns and while prepared to return to Leadworth, Rory agreed to continue travelling with the Doctor, once Amy asked him too.

He next brought them to America, but found themselves in the fake town of Appletown. While the Doctor went off to investigate on his own, Rory and Amy met Isley and her creator. Albert Gildroy; she and the other town inhabitants were androids he made for undercover missions that killed anyone who knew their true identities. After Albert explained this and that a bomb would soon destroy them, he was killed by Isley as her Walkman was no longer blocking her programming. Running from her and the other androids, they eventually came back to where Albert's corpse was to see it was no longer there; the Doctor had altered the past, while dispersing the bomb's force to buy time. They quickly left before the bomb was left to explode.

They next went to Geath, only to find it was ruled by royalty instead of politics as the Doctor originally told them. It turned out a "dragon" made of Enamour was responsible for hypnotising the populace into obeying the "king". When two different beings known as the Herald and the Regulator came to collect the dragon, claiming it belonged to either of them, Rory enlisted the help of Hilthe, who was not under the Enamour's spell, to help negotiate with the Regulator while the Herald was detained. Leaving Geath, Rory found the Enamour had subconsciously hypnotised him into stealing some objects made of it.

Rory and the Doctor raised an army to rescue Amy and his daughter, Melody Pond, from Madame Kovarian and the Church in the 52nd century. Rory invaded the Twelfth Cyber Legion and asked twice for the whereabouts of his wife, while the other ships in the Legion were destroyed as a "message from the Doctor". Soon after, he arrived on Demon's Run. He kept Kovarian from fleeing with a baby while the Doctor's army won the fight in four minutes. However, the baby was not Melody, but another a Ganger; Kovarian had replaced her. Melody had already been taken from the asteroid. River Song appeared and stunned him with the news that she was his daughter, using as proof a prayer leaf with her name written in the language of the Gamma Forest, translated by the TARDIS. The Doctor left Rory and Amy to be returned to their home era by River while he looked for the infant Melody.

Rory and Amy ended up divorcing, and he now works in London, away from the Doctor and Amy, trying to move on, although he finds it rather hard to do so.

And there he is: the voice of God! "Survive, because no one is going to come for you." Number one lesson. You taught me that.
--Rory Williams
Alias: Mary
Other Characters: Demory Dickinson, Wendy Dickinson
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10077

Back to top Go down

Rory Williams Empty Re: Rory Williams

Post by Idris Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Ah! The Pretty One. Long time no see... So you and the Orangey Girl are no longer together? That's a shame. How's my - I mean your - daughter doing?

~
Accepted and added! Oh gosh we fully have to thread together with him and Amy Very Happy
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Eh? Our daughter? I'm sorry, but when did I impregnate you?
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm

*indignant sniff* River is a child of the TARDIS. I am the TARDIS, therefore she is my child too.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Oswald Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Nina! Hello! It's been an awfully long time. Remember me?
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8469

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Ah yes, Oswin, wasn't it? Pleasure seeing you here!
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Oswald Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah, you can call me Oswin, or Clara, whichever you prefer. I hope you don't mind me calling you Nina ^___^ Pleasure seeing you, too.
Clara Oswald
Clara Oswald
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 8469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 am

Easy now mom and dad ^^

well nice to finally see you again father Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 am

Hello River, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 am

Likewise! I'm good, I trust you are too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 am

I've been alright. I'm still kickin' and what not. Late hours at the hospital are starting to wear me out though.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 am

Greetings. What is with the facial hair? Do you believe it makes you look manly?

-ooc
nice to meet you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down