The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Jealous, Much? // Rory

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jealous, Much? // Rory Empty Jealous, Much? // Rory

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sat May 11, 2013 5:38 pm

How long had it been since she'd been in one of these places? A year? More? Needless to say, it had definitely been a while. Since she'd come to London, she hadn't been to the type of clubs that she used to work at. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her past, far from it. Simply put, after the amount of time she'd worked at a strip-club, she needed a very long break before she stepped foot in one again.

But tonight she'd wanted to go, just for the kicks. So here she was at 'Le Papillon Noir Gentleman's Club', paying the entrance fee with Rory in tow. She wasn't about to go all on her lonesome; she didn't trust herself enough not to end up dancing up on stage by the end of the night. She had the hope that Rory would keep her in line that night, though Svetlana was the type of person that if she decided something, no amount of pleading would change her mind.

Sauntering over to the bar, she gave the pretty barmaid a grin before ordering two cocktails and exchanging some cash for tipping dollars. When the drinks arrived, she thrust some of the dollars into Rory's hand before handing him a drink. "C'mon," she called out to him over the music, nodding to her head to the seats around the main-stage. She wanted a good spot for the night. Especially since this was Rory's first time at a place like this. Good seats were a must.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 9651

Back to top Go down

Jealous, Much? // Rory Empty Re: Jealous, Much? // Rory

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 4:45 pm

"I don't get why you had to drag me here," Rory gave an indigent wine. "I'm not much for watching a bunch of naked girls... I'd rather just spend time with one naked girl," he laughed, being partly serious, but in a joking manner.

When he was handed the drink, he kept it in his hand and wasn't about to drink it right away. He didn't want to get too drunk or else he might make a fool of himself. To be quite honest, he was embarrassed; he felt so innocent in a place like this, and far under experienced. "This is really awkward for me," he laughed nervously.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10097

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Sveta rolled her eyes good-naturedly at his whining. "Because I don't trust myself enough to not get on stage by the end of the night," she shot back with a grin, plonking herself down onto one of the leather chairs and taking a sip of her cocktail.

"I know this is awkward for you, but just chillax. You've got to lose your strip-club virginity at some point and there's no one better to do it with than me," she added with a cheeky grin, placing her drink in front of her and leaning over to give Rory a peck on the cheek. "Drink, enjoy the music, enjoy the sights and keep me in line. You might fail on the last one, but try at least." She laughed, before putting a tipping dollar in her mouth as a blonde dancer made her way over to them. The latter grinned and leaned in close, as if she were about to kiss Sveta to retrieve the tip. With a wink she waltzed off and Svetlana turned to Rory and chuckled, shaking her head. "Rory, relax!"
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 6:06 pm

"Keep you in line?" Rory was confused. Oh dear, what has he gotten himself into? He tried not to be too nervous, but when the dancer came up and looked as though she was about to kiss Sveta, he couldn't help, but feel a little bit jealous.

"I'm trying to relax, this is all just so much at once!" he took a sip from his drink, hoping it would help him live a little. He looked around and noticed that everyone here were mostly males that were cheering the girls on. He couldn't help but shake his head. They're all so terrible. They probably have wives at home who love them and don't even know that they're off here watching some other girls strut around for them.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Svetlana turned to give Rory a sweet smile in the hopes of putting him more at ease. Moments later she slipped her hand into his and gave it a squeeze. "Ok, can you just please forget all the social stigmas that surround a place like this? It's not like the movies; the girls are safe and are looked after, most guys are surprisingly lovely and fun to chat to, plus the girls are wonderful to have chats with."

She slipped out of her jacket, fluffing her hair up and leaning back. "One hour, that's all I ask. And if after that you still want to leave, we'll go back to mine and I'll give you a private show to make up for it," she murmured in his ear with a grin, nipping his lobe and placing a kiss on his neck.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Rory loosened up a bit after the little lecture that Sveta gave him. He playfully rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Fine, fine, I'll forget about it," he laughed lightly. When she had mentioned the private show and she nipped at his ear and kissed his neck, he held his tongue and looked at her again.

"Well even if we don't leave, can I still have one later?" he teased, laughing a bit more. He took another sip from his glass and looked around, watching the dancers. So this was the life that Sveta used to have? Well, at least it was interesting. Now that he thought about it, they both had rather interesting lives. She was a nude dancer and he was a time traveler.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Sveta giggled and gave a nod. "If I'm still able to walk in a straight line, then definitely. Either way, I have a couple of surprises for you tonight. Did I tell you that I bought a new costume?" With a playful grin, she tore her eyes away from Rory to look back at the entertainment, sliding a dollar into the garter of the girl that had been dancing for them.

She hadn't checked out the other girls yet, the ones that were just floating around the club, trying to find someone to chat to before their turn. "Vixen? Holy crap is that you?!" A delighted squeal made Sveta turn around and her eyes widened.

What a small world...! "Carmella!" Sveta jumped up and enveloped the woman in a tight hug. "Sugar, it's been much too long! I've missed you so much," she told her, nuzzling the Latina's neck affectionately. After a moment, she pulled away. "Carmella, meet Rory. Rory - the wonderful and gorgeous Carmella. We used to work together, once upon a time."
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Rory's ears perked up when she mentioned a new costume. "Oh, really? You'll have to tell me about this later," he flashed his crooked smile at her. Watching the dancers, he started loosening up once the drink started to take over. Suddenly, Sveta's attention was given to a girl she was hugging.

Rory watched and saw the girl. She was rather pretty, and obviously Latino with tan skin and dark hair. Lots of makeup, but it didn't take away from her beauty at all. She was one of the dancers, he assumed by the way she was dressed, but he wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Carmella?" Rory then held his hand out to shake hers, "Ah, it's nice to meet you. You two danced together?" he laughed lightly as he turned to Sveta. He wondered what types of crazy adventures those two had while working together.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Carmella took the offered hand and shook it, smiling at Rory. "Nice to meet you too. And oh yes. Vixen taught me pretty much everything I know. The stuff we got up to...!" She giggled at the memory. "Do you remember the hair-brushing guy?" she asked, turning to Sveta with a grin. "He bought me flowers on my last day. Such a sweetie he was..."

Sveta chuckled. "Oh he was just a dear. He was so lovely. He was just lonely, was all." She wrapped her arms around Carmella's waist as the female sat down on her lap. "Are you drinking tonight? You better be. After such a reunion we are so doing shots!" She laughed, then realising that she was probably making Rory feel a tad left out, she turned to him with a grin. "Up for another drinking contest tonight?"
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Rory listened to the two girls talk and he just was rather curious and wanted to listen. He didn't really care much that he wasn't involved; he liked listening and seeing Sveta have a good time, so that's all that really mattered to him. Still, when Carmella sat on her lap, it made him a tad bit jealous.

"Another drinking contest?" he mused as he thought about it. He didn't want to get too drunk... especially here. "I think I might pass. I'll drink, but I don't want to compete right now," he laughed nervously. "I don't think passing out in the middle of a strip club sounds too fun."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 7:09 pm

"Try passing out onstage," Carmella replied with a shake of her head, chuckling. "Coco and Bluebell did it aaaall the time." She looked over at Rory, dark eyes sparkling as she watched him. What a cutie. Wonder where Vixen picked this one up...

Sveta couldn't help but laugh. "One night I got the joyous task of looking after Coco after she passed out in one of the lappy booths. Not a fun task." She pulled a face. She stopped the waitress that was passing by them and ordered three shots. She turned to Rory, a charming smile on her lips. "You must drink with us. After all, this is like a once-in-a-lifetime reunion, right here!"
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Rory laughed lightly at what they were talking about, but when Sveta had asked him to drink with them, he explained myself. "Oh, I'll drink. I just don't want to make a competition out of it. I want to drink at ease, rather than make it a race or a bet," he laughed lightly.

There was a silence among them for a moment and then Carmella gave a twisted smile to Sveta. "Well... at the very least, you need to come dance on stage with us for this lovely reunion."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Sun May 12, 2013 8:44 pm

At her friend's suggestion, Sveta shook her head, though a slight smile played on her lips. "I couldn't... You know I gave that up. London's my fresh start, sugar. Not gonna give future patients an eyeful by reverting back to my old ways..." She gave a chuckle and looked back at a radiant redhead who was doing tricks on the pole. Sveta would be lying if she said that she wasn't tempted though.

It was rare, but she did miss it sometimes. Dancing at home just wasn't the same. The atmosphere was completely different for one thing. She missed the party vibe, missed the dancers who would always be there smiling to keep you going through the night. Hell, she even missed the power trip that came with being on stage dancing for people who could lust after you but couldn't have you.

But she couldn't. She'd left that life behind. Besides, it would just be awkward with Rory here. The shots arrived and she handed them out. "Cheers, lovelies!" She downed her shot and grinned as the fiery liquid tickled her throat. She looked over at Rory and looked at him for a moment, not sure what to do. She really wanted to get up there and dance, just one last time for old time's sake. But would that be too weird for him?
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm

"Please, please, please, Sveta? Just one last time! It's no coincidence you came here tonight! You have to dance with me!" Carmella pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes. Frankly, Rory didn't really buy it, but when he looked over at Sveta, he wasn't quite sure what she was thinking.

To be honest, he wasn't exactly fond of the idea of her dancing... mostly because he didn't want other guys gawking at her as she did so. And as sad as it was, he was very protective of her in the short time he knew her. Sure, they were great friends and it's been several months that they've had their little friends with benefits going... so he shouldn't be so attached should he?

He tried to hide to uncomfortable expression behind sipping his drink as he evaded her gaze and looked around. He didn't want to dwell too much on it, and it was wrong of him to want her all to himself, wasn't it? They weren't dating... they were just friends. So why did he feel this way?
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Svetlana swiped Carmella on the shoulder lightly, giving her a grumpy but fond look. "That's not fair. You know those Latina puppy eyes got me every time..." She picked up her other drink which she'd abandoned while she'd done the shot and downed the rest of that. She was sorely tempted. And surely one night couldn't hurt, right?

Rory was avoiding her gaze. Big help he was about keeping her in line then. Running a hand through her hair, she made up her mind. "One dance. Only one. And no stripping. This one has to work with me and goodness knows that'll be awkward enough," she told Carmella with an easy grin, nodding towards Rory. A little white lie couldn't hurt her. "And I expect a sexy costume. That sailor one would do just nicely if you still have it, dear..."

Leaning over she gave Rory a peck on the cheek, stealing the rest of his unfinished drink. "See you soon, sugar," she said with a wink before heading backstage.

~
"For one night, and one night only: the internationally-known, the one-and-only long lost Vixeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" the DJ bellowed out with a grin as Svetlana made her way up onto the stage. "Get those tipping dollars out folks!"

How weird it felt to be up to be back up onstage after such a long time away. Sveta smoothed the borrowed dress, strutting confidently up onto the raised stage as the opening to "Candyman" began to play. Striking a pose and giving a cheeky grin, she fixed her gaze on Rory. If she was going to dance, it'd be easier to just focus on him instead of the rest of the occupants of the club. Soon the music began to take over, and Sveta relaxed, dancing and doing tricks. Totally owning the stage, just like she used to in her old days.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Rory wasn't exactly sure of what to say or do. For one, he didn't have his drink to make him loosen up anymore, and he felt himself getting pretty jealous when all of the men in the area were whistling and tipping her. He tried keeping his cool and he kept himself looking relaxed, for Sveta's sake. He wanted her to have a good time, despite the fact that he hated that guys kept staring at her.

But when the song had came to an end, and the guys were readying their money to probably stuff up in her cleavage, he couldn't handle it anymore. He slapped his hand down on the bar table, shaking his head as he exhaled deeply with a stoic expression, getting up from his seat and pacing around for a moment before heading for the front door. He was way too deep in thought about this, and he needed some fresh air to clear his head, or else he might explode on all those guys.
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

The power trip that Sveta felt from all the attention and tips was exhilarating. The attention was amazing, even more so because she was still fully clothed. The song was fun, getting to show off her pole skills to an audience was wonderful and overall, Sveta was having a blast.

Rory on the other hand looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. Sveta's heart sunk. Obviously it was too much for him. But she kept the grin on her face, not showing her upset. She was about to follow him out as soon as the song ended, but was flocked by "admirers". She gave a few chuckles and uttered her thanks as she took the tips from them, tucking them into her garter.

Finally, pecking a kiss onto the cheek of a blonde male who looked as if he'd just turned legal, she gave her crowd of admirers a charming smile before giving them all a cute wave. "Thank you boys. I'll see you all in a bit," she said, hopping down gracefully off the stage and meandering after Rory. She wasn't about to run after him, at least not with so many eyes on her.

Once she was outside, she gave the bouncer a nod before jogging after her friend. "Rory! Oi, Rory, wait!" she called, storming out after him and grabbing him by the hem of his shirt to stop him from walking off. Not that she wouldn't follow him if need be, even if she was still in costume. "What was that?! What the hell did I do?!"
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Rory heard Sveta calling out from behind him and he immediately turned to her, trying not to let his malice take over. "What was that? Really? I could ask you the same thing, Sveta," he replied, shaking his head. "I didn't come here so that I could watch you strut around for a bunch of guys."

He held his tongue for a moment and turned himself around and paced in a circle, trying to walk off his frustration. "I came here with you because you really wanted to go. I knew it'd make you happy, so I obliged, but Sveta, I don't think I can handle watching you do that for other men, if that's what you wanted to do."

He turned back to her and walked right up to her, shaking his head a she looked down at her, their height difference being a bit more noticeable at their distance. "I want you to be happy, Sveta, I really do, but it hurts me when I see you do things like that for other people," he said quietly to her. "Just, nevermind, I should probably go. The drink probably didn't sit right with me."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Svetlana looked taken aback by his words, before confusion settled on her features. "Are you...jealous, Rory?" she questioned, just to make sure she understood the situation correctly. Seriously? Sure they were friends, friends who slept with each other, but he couldn't possibly like her more than that, could he? Surely not. She wasn't the type of girl people ever fell for.

"I didn't even strip!" she protested indignantly. "All I was doing was dancing. Same as I do for you all the time, except you get the added bonus of seeing me actually strip." She folded her arms across her chest and fixed him with a glare. "It was a bit of harmless fun. That has the added bonus of paying for tonight. No one saw me strip, it was just a dance, so I don't know why you're so damn wound up about it..."
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Rory put his hands on her shoulders immediately after she had spoken. "Because, Sveta! I am jealous! I'm not going to just stand to the side and hide it like I normally would; I've lost too many opportunities and lost the last person I was madly in love with because that's how I was."

He stayed quiet for a moment before letting go of her and taking a step back. He thought he was scaring her and immediately looked away from her. "I don't like the way those men look at you. I don't like the way that they wish they could take advantage of you. You deserve so much more than that. Someone who looks at you and wants to care for you and protect you!"

He was losing his thoughts in his words, and was speaking before he could even stop himself. "When I look into your eyes, I don't just think of you as that girl who I want to sleep with when I'm in the neighborhood. You're my best friend, and I love spending time with you. I always want to make sure you're safe, and protected, and waking up next to you the next morning is the happiest part of my day," and then he stopped himself, simply turning around. "I'm done, I'm done talking."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Her mouth almost dropped open at his words, but she managed to catch herself just in time. She looked down at the hands on her shoulders then into his eyes. No, this couldn't be... Surely she was misunderstanding the whole situation, though admittedly that was a rather rare occurrence. He was jealous about her! She ran a hand through her hair, silent as he talked.

When he mentioned someone caring for her and protecting her, she shook her head. "Rory I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself," she retorted, wrapping her arms around herself and taking a step back. She wasn't used to someone wanting to look out for her and protect her. She'd come to the conclusion long ago that the only person you could ever rely on was yourself. She'd learnt how to look out for herself long ago. It wasn't in her nature any more to rely on someone else for that. Sure, it got lonely and just a bit disheartening at times, but she dealt.

She reached out, catching him by his wrist as he turned to go. "Rory, wait..." She let out a shaky breath, not knowing what to say. Did he really feel like this towards her? Obviously he did, otherwise he wouldn't be so annoyed over her actions tonight. She took a moment to think over how she felt towards him. He was wonderful and an amazing friend who she absolutely adored spending time with. But a relationship? She hadn't done one of those in years and by the sounds of things, that was the logical next step in which he wanted to go. "What do you want from me?" she asked softly, gazing into his blue eyes. She wanted, no, needed, a straight answer from him.
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Rory had turned himself around again, ready to leave, but when she pulled back on his wrist again, he lightly turned his head to look at her from the corner of his eye. There was a disheartening silence between the two if them, and it hurt him, and he could tell it was hurting her as well.

When she finally spoke, asking what it was that he wanted, he turned himself to face her, a hurt expression on his face as he shook his head for a moment, as if he wasn't going to give the answer. But then, he plucked up the courage, swallowing hard as he looked her straight in the eyes. "You. All of you."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

She blinked in surprise at his words, fingers flying to her mouth. What?! "You...want me...?" she stammered, running a hand through her hair. "As in you want to date me?" she clarified, dark eyes round. Seriously? Why? Sveta knew she was interesting, witty, funny and all that jazz, but she doubted that Rory would want much to do with her when he found out just how broken she really was. Not many people did. That's why she just stuck to one-night-stands and friends-with-benefits. "You wouldn't want me, not really..."
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory Williams Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Rory shook his head at her comment, "No, I really, really do. I've known you for almost half a year, I've gotten to know your darkest side and I've seen you at your worst," he spoke softly, staying completely serious.

"I understand everything and I have not once felt any less about you through all of it. Honestly, it made me want to be with you more," he admitted as he then sighed, turning around again. "But you don't want me, probably. I'm boring, and I'm just a friend. You don't do relationships, you said that yourself when we first met, so I don't know why I get my hopes up like this."
Rory Williams
Rory Williams
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon May 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Sveta shook her head wryly. "You haven't seen my dark side yet. What you've seen...that's nothing. If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty good at hiding my inner demons. Unless drunk. Then things can get ugly." She bottled things up and was generally rather good at it. Every once in a while, she'd slip up, but generally she managed to keep all the dark stuff hidden. Would he want her if he ever found out everything she'd been through?

"You're not boring. You're sweet, kind, funny. You're cute, plus I don't have pretend I have the hots for you. Because I actually do." She took a step forward so their bodies were almost touching. "I... I've been hurt too many times before. I'm just scared that eventually, it'll happen again. But..." Here she gave a sigh and attempted a weak smile. "Well, I kinda live by the mantra to live in the moment. So, I'm willing to give this a shot. As long as you're willing to understand that this'll all be new for me. It'll take me some time to go from what we have to actual relationship..."
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Police Constable
Police Constable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next