The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

The Queen of Hearts

5 posters

Go down

The Queen of Hearts Empty The Queen of Hearts

Post by The Queen of Hearts Sun May 26, 2013 11:03 pm

The Queen of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts 3dddcaa6b41ec6151267705ee2889f59-d4z52rt
Nickname/s: Miss Moxxi, Moxx
Marital Status: Flirt-extraordinaire
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Face Claim: Katy Angel
Original Character
Current Residence: Her TARDIS, who's default form is a red sports car. Because Moxxi is nothing if not a show-off.
Species: Gallifreyan

There's only two types of people in the world, The ones that entertain and the ones that observe.
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl. Don't like the backseat, gotta be first. I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots.
Personality: Summed up in three words? Lustful, alluring and dangerous. She's reckless and adventurous, loving nothing better to find a new planet to explore, even if it means she ends up running in fear for her life most times. She's cheeky and flirty, with a soft and seductive tone and a smile to match.

Though generally her moods stay on the cheerful side, meaning that you'll be greeted with sweet nothings and seductive smiles, some days she'll be quiet, snappy and highly irritable. During those days she either holes up in her room or spends hours working on her TARDIS. If she does go out, she's more reckless than normal and will often get herself into dangerous situations. During Moxxi's dark spells, her TARDIS will often lock the female in as a way to keep her safe, refusing to let her go out.

History: Born on Gallifrey, this Time Tot had an insatiable curiosity and a wanderlust that could not be tamed. From the moment she learned how to walk, she never sat still and was always off exploring something, running as fast as her chubby toddler legs would take her so as to take in more sights.

As she grew older, she often daydreamed about having her own TARDIS and being free to roam the universe, exploring the many sights and wonders that it had to offer. The idea that a TARDIS was supposed to be piloted by a crew didn't appeal to her. She wanted to travel with a tiny group - two or three people at the most, preferably close friends.

In her early years, her parents shortened her name to Moxxi, often affectionately calling her Miss Moxxi . When she was initiated, the girl received the name The Queen of Hearts. As she grew older, she began to turn into a social butterfly who enjoyed fun, attention and flirting. Cheeky and mischievous became her middle name. She had a string of romances, both with males and females. As long as they could uphold an interesting conversation (and weren't too brutal on the eyes), Moxxi didn't much care who she flirted with. She had a couple of romances with several mechanics as a teenager, often visiting her lovers at work. It was during this time that she learnt a little about fixing TARDIS's. Not much, but enough.

When the Time War started, Moxxi was tempted to run away as far as she could and have nothing to do with it. She was certain that there would be no chance of winning this one and she was still too young to die fighting in it, at least in her opinion. However in the end she stayed, fighting alongside her parents and friends. As her nearest and dearest died around her, the female decided that there was no way she was going to stick around to see the end of the War. She found a damaged TARDIS, floating away from the wreckage and set to work fixing it, eventually managing to fix it enough to allow her to escape. Some may call her a coward for not staying until the bitter end, but she's just thankful to be alive.

She fled to Earth where she spent many years hiding out and working on her TARDIS. She didn't particularly know what she was doing any more than what she'd seen her ex's do while working, so it all just trial-and-error. But it was a good way to pass the time while pondering her plan of attack, plus she got plenty of bonding time with her new TARDIS so she was hardly complaining.

The deaths of both her people and her parents haunted her every day and eventually she got two tattoos to remember them by. The tear tattoo was in remembrance of her people, the heart in remembrance of her parents. Eventually, after a very long time (at least in her opinion) stuck on Earth (in reality only about a year and a half), she managed to fix her TARDIS enough to start travelling again. For the longest of times she travelled as a means of escape - a way to forget everything about the war. She was a shell of the girl she once used to be - quiet, introverted and easily angered.

She travelled alone but eventually realised that she was scared to end up alone. She came to the conclusion that as easy as it was, she didn't want to end up alone and so she began to work on regaining her confidence and flirtiness that had been absent for so long. She loved the attention and thrill that came with flirting, two things she had long forgotten about. Slowly she once again became the Queen of Hearts that could captivate and wrap you around her finger.

Despite the many strings of lovers and subsequent broken hearts, she has never once thought of settling down with just one person. She lives for excitement and the moment an affair begins to simmer down, she disappears off to another planet or galaxy to try her luck there.

Size me up, you know I beat the best. Tick tock no time to rest. Let 'em say what they gonna say, But tonight I just don't really care.
All I want is to mess around, And I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby.
Alias: Calypso
Means of Contact/s: PM on Idris account
Other Characters: *points to staff bar*
Member that referred you/How you found us: *points to staff bar again*

RP Sample: Sweeties, you've seen more than enough of my rp posts to know my style Razz
The Queen of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
Probie
Probie

£ : 9459

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Hearts Empty Re: The Queen of Hearts

Post by Richard Holmes Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Greeetings Queen of Hearts, interesting name you have
Richard Holmes
Richard Holmes
Probie
Probie

£ : 8222

Back to top Go down

Post by The Queen of Hearts Sun May 26, 2013 11:16 pm

*chuckles softly* Why thank you. I like it too. Nice to meet you, Mr Holmes.
The Queen of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
Probie
Probie

£ : 9459

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon May 27, 2013 1:11 am

Hm...yet another Time Lord...or...Lady...to be more correct....I thought it was just The Master, Demory, and myself that survived Gallifrey's destruction....but now....Well, your highness, *chuckles and bows* I hope we'll be meeting very soon! But until then, ALLONS-Y!!
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 14504

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon May 27, 2013 1:44 am

Dear, you look lovely. I hope to meet you very soon, because you look brilliant, and I love brilliant people.

~

okay can they please be friends? XD
The Pariah
The Pariah
Inspector
Inspector

£ : 8951

http://hylianhippie.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 5:16 am

Greetings, oh. The oncoming storm must be having kittens right now. Another Time Lady, *chuckles* it is quite surprising how many of your kind survived the Time War.

-ooc
Love you new character, she's from Borderlands right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Allisson Carter Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 am

Well, hello there gorgeous! *winks*
Allisson Carter
Allisson Carter
Probie
Probie

£ : 8848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content