The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Party Time For Sorrowed Souls // Rachel

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Party Time For Sorrowed Souls // Rachel - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Time For Sorrowed Souls // Rachel

Post by Anthony Wellington Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 am

To not slip anything he just said, "Well, in my past there had been places of not so nice people and less of good things. Let's just say sometimes there pops out a reason for someone not like me." and it seemed as diplomatic and honest answer as it could be without spilling his guts about the true nature of those moments.

"Yeah, sure. Don't worry, he bites only me." Anthony winked at Rachel and waved her towards the table where Nate was buried into a bottle of something hard looking.
"Yo, captain stardom, time for meeting new people! Please behave." he called out at his twin.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10632

Back to top Go down

Party Time For Sorrowed Souls // Rachel - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Time For Sorrowed Souls // Rachel

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:20 am

Meanwhile, Nate was once again buried onto his third, at least, bottle. He felt pretty moody half the day, probably because the autumn always made him miss home- the planet he was born but only that. Contrary to Tony his memory was better, probably minus some devastating brain injury his memory held up better. He didn't know how but there was an imprinted memory from their home planet. Allisson had said it was normal, their type of Astorian's had birth memory of the home naturally, in case of a situation so they could always have their home with.
So his brother had lost his memory due to some mishap poor thing couldn't formulate reply about.

"Stardom my ass, bro. Say that again and you'll see stars so bright your brain will blow." was the gruff answering from the now down-mooded extraterrestrial. But noticing a woman with Tony he immediately pulled himself to better order, first impressions were important for humans. "Never thought my little bro will be going with girls anytime within this century." he teased in his usual manner that was absolutely far cry from regular homophobes throwing real poisonous words at them.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10858

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Brown Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:18 am

Rachel followed Tony to the table, not really sure how to comment on the brother's taunting of each other. She sat down opposite the unknown twin. "I'm Rachel, she told him, not sure how wasted he actually was."
Rachel Brown
Rachel Brown
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 11269

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net/t186-rachel-brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:31 am

"I dearly apologize for my brother's inadequate behavior tonight." Tony immediately jumped to apologizing task, feeling rather guilty for his twin's bickering. And maybe he was a touch ashamed to present his family like some nuthouse.

"Natty, just be nice to the lady." he added before his twin could say anything. And of course, promptly flushed red, especially ears.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10632

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Wellington Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 am

Nate offered one blinding smile to the 'nice lady', and completely ignored his ever self-conscious and over-the-top shy twin. He got up pretty graciously, walking up to her, and took Rachel's hand in his, "I'm excited to meet you miss, I'm Nathaniel but for less tongue-workout you can call me Nate." and kissed the top of her hand like a real gentleman from old times, adding another dose of his dazzling smile.
And to shock his twin even more he grabbed a chair and offered the woman.
Without looking he could feel Tony's brain trying to process and even hear his jaw dropping to the ground.
Nate smirked inwardly.
Nathaniel Wellington
Nathaniel Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10858

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2