The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

Winter Mills

4 posters

Go down

Winter Mills Empty Winter Mills

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Winter Mills
Winter Mills 20100710-caitmarkshauna-loz-020
Nickname/s: Winter, Mills, Levris
Age/DOB: 9847, DOB is unmentioned.
Marital Status: Single
 Sexuality: known to have been bi-sexual in the past but generally straight.
Play By: Shauna
Original character that branches off from Doctor Who.
Current Residence: Construction Site
Species:
FutureKind.

"If I agreed with you we would both be wrong."

Winter Mills
Personality: Strengths... Strong, Loyal, Sensitive, Loving. (this is of course after someone earns her respect.)
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Evil, Bi-polar to the extreme, cruel, cold, heartless, closed up, violent, and paranoid.

Winter uses her disguise unless she is trying to make a deal. When she is trying to make a deal with a human she intimidates them, trying to give them a chance to refuse. When they don't she takes what is their most prized possesion and does not complete her side of the deal, finding loop holes. Often she won't kill the person unless they say something that will trigger Winter's anger. She is usually perfectly reasonable and always has a reason for anything she does, despite how crazy it seems when she does it. She is not an impulsive person and does not understand human customs or how to socialize properly, she often times offends the other person on accident but is to proud to apoligize. Winter very obviously doesn't speak english very well. She knows what she should say, for instance she knows she should say "hello", but she tends to be more formal instead saying "greetings". Winter is paranoid and worries over being discovered, but has a sense of adventure that will not be silenced. Winter may seem cold, and heartless. Winter will be cruel, and standoffish but once she knows she can trust the person and the person has gained her respect she shows a more human side. Winter has a harsh past that she's never spoken to any one about and that haunts her. She knows the doctor as "the on coming storm" and is usually confused if told he goes by the doctor. She rarely makes referances to her old life before appearing on 21st century earth. Winter is usually the forgiving type. If she believes the person is sorry, she will often play a little prank and call it even. This does change if the person is not sorry, or if she is not close to them. She would do everything in her power to cause trouble if this were to occur. She will often come up with nicknames, for people she likes. Or she will offer a title, and insert it in front of her greeting every time she sees the character, like it is a new part of the name.

History: Winter used a perception filter to get into the Silo 16 but once she saw the humans she changed her mind. She instead refused to report back, leading the clan leader to believe she was found out and killed. Winter despite doing her best to help the humans did nothing when they accidentally let in a Future Kind that was sent to replace her. She rewired the Utopia project once the humans (and time lords) had left. Winter then made herself a working space ship, and traveled to the Utopia. However once there she did nothing to stop the humans from constantly upgrading themselves. And instead waited until, they teleported earth (The sound of Drums) she came with, still disguised as a human. On Earth she once again did nothing to stop the danger, or to assist the Doctor in any way. She remained on the down low, never drawing attention to herself. But after the entire adventure ended she came out of her hiding.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Winter Mills
Alias: White Crow
Means of Contact/s: I'm on every day, if you want to talk to me feel free to pm me or meet me in the chat.
Other Characters:
None
Member that referred you/How you found us: Ace!!! I found the person in a chatzy room, while we waited for the doctor who rp to start we chatted and I was refered to this site!
 ~
Miss independent
 Miss independent
Miss self-sufficient
Miss keep your distance
Miss unafraid Miss out of my way
Miss don't let a man interfere, no Miss on her own
Miss almost grown
 Miss never let a man help her off her throne
So, by keeping her heart protected She'd never ever feel rejected

"You will find, I am one to be feared."

Winter Mills

Last edited by Winter Mills on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 19 times in total

Back to top Go down

Winter Mills Empty Re: Winter Mills

Post by Greg Lestrade Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Well I may not be a admin, but I have been on this site for quite a while, and from my understanding of the rules, we have to have a actual character face, try looking through the web for a celebrity whom you wish to use for your character. Your character, that I am not very sure about, the admins have allowed species that were original in the past, and I am sure they will allow them in the future, but I am not sure if they will allow this one. Alias, hey you could work, but we do enjoy a actual name to call you by, maybe make up a false name for everyone else to refer to you as? Also how are you having problems with the formats? Yo should probably send a PM to the admins requesting help. But anyways, welcome, and once the admin's approve your character, have fun.
Greg Lestrade
Greg Lestrade
Probie
Probie

£ : 9435

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 pm

firstly I would just like to ask you if this intro is complete? just because there are some places you haven't written anything. ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 am

I'm so confused with the format stuff. My computer hates it constantly saying there's a stupid error >.< psst computer. I hate you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 am

Greg, I just changed the species so it's a known species in Doctor Who, is that better? River, I fixed the format ( I was having issues) does it seem complete now?
Oh and if anyone knows how to post a picture up that would be very much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmin Mae Collins Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 am

Pictures are posted like this

Code:
[img]insert picture URL here[/img]
Yasmin Mae Collins
Yasmin Mae Collins
Co-Owner

£ : 10232

Back to top Go down

Post by Idris Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Welcome, Winter!

~
I edited your format ever so slightly. I know that our coding may be confusing for those that haven't used it before. You have been added to a group and therefore have been accepted. You're now free to rp Smile

Welcome and we hope you enjoy your time here with us. Feel free to start up a plot-page, and if the character you are wishing to rp with doesn't have a plotter up yet, feel free to PM them. If you have any questions, feel free to message either me, or one of the other admins on the staff list.
Idris
Idris
Chief Inspector
Chief Inspector

£ : 12186

https://study-in-blue-boxes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

seems in order now yeah Wink

Welcome, hope you'll feel at home here ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am

Welcome Winter!

I know how frustrating the formatting can be if device puts up a hassle (i'm on mobile phone using opera mini outdated 4.4 version so I know a handful about issues).

*shutting up and popping open a champagne*
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10626

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 am

Haha, I'm on a desk top computer so I have no such excuses Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Wellington Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Lucky you. Though ones at local library here are almost as spoiled brats as my phone's browser.
Anthony Wellington
Anthony Wellington
Police Constable
Police Constable

£ : 10626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down