The Adventure of the Blue Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Announcements!
"The Adventure Of The Blue Box" has shut its doors here and moved to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made Blue Box amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.
Affiliates

Member Sites

Sister Sites
Allonsy Alonso!Four Beats To Madness

Sites We <3

Skip The RewindTime, Space, & ChipsDevil on your ShoulderKeep the Magic SecretSotF

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills

Go down

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills Empty An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Furious, Siren had failed her mission. Missing out on that much currency was going to leave a sour mark on her for quite some time. Still, that little TARDIS chase she got herself into caused a bit of a ruckus for the poor thing, and she decided to give him a day of to recuperate. Leaving her TARDIS on the street with the chameleon circuit disguising it as a normal, modern car, she decided to walk around the nighttime streets of Cardiff.

She figured she looked a bit strange in her shiny, tight leather attire, but she didn't care what others thought of her anymore. It was rather quiet on the streets, but she couldn't say the same for the insides of the buildings. In the local bar, loud music played with laughter and the sounds of pool sticks clashing into the balls echoed into the silent street. Curiously looking in, Siren decided that she would have a beer. It had been a very long time since she had an earthly alcoholic beverage.

Back to top Go down

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills Empty Re: An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Winter smiled, and finished off her vodka. Well, well, well. Winter looked over to the strangly dressed woman, getting up from her table.And here I thought dressing strangly was my trademark Winter chuckled, walking over to the woman.  Ordering another drink, Winter drank it all in one sip. She always did. Setting the glass down with a sharp clink, Winter tilted her head.

"It has been some time, Demory." Winter chided, with cold eyes.

Back to top Go down

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills Empty Re: An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away // Winter Mills

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

With one second of remembrance, Siren shuddered. The name Demory had seemed to evade her for a few year, for she hadn't heard it since the day she regenerated. Narrowing her eyes and turning to the woman, she gave a disapproving scowl as she held onto her beer bottle quite tightly.

"I don't go by that name anymore. Demory died a long time ago and was reborn into something new."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Winter looked over in distaste, oh how she reminded her of The Master.

"My my, such picky children." Winter shook her head with a sly smile.

"Very well, I will obligue. What is your name, child?" Winter asked, she knew that Demory had changed derastically. It was a defense, her life had fallen to pieces and she couldn't take the reality anymore. Her personality had shattered, and she had blamed her regeneration. Winter knew how it worked, and Winter was not fooled in the slightest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 am

"Siren," was all she said. Taking another sip of her beer, she wanted to leave as soon as she had finished. She had no time to chitchat and frankly didn't care to sit around with old friends. They were just a part of her past and she didn't want to overstay her memory's welcome and get caught up in it. She has jobs to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 am

A pouty child, one that throws a tantrum because she did not get her way. That was what Siren reminded her of. Why she was throwing such a tantrum was beyond Winter, she had all she had ever wanted. She was a companion, she had a boyfriend. She went on adventures and dates close to daily, but she had thrown them all away, due to some past memories. Yes, her long forgotten memories frightened Demory. But as Winter thought of it, it wasn't good to dwell on that sort of thing, especially not for children.

The problem with tantrum throwing children, was that people didn't want to be around them, because they brood, they annoy and most of all most of them were spoiled.

"This new regeneration, 'tis not a talkative one." Winter remarked, taking Siren's drink and moving it out of her reach Winter looked over coldly.

"Have I offended you in some way, child?" Winter asked, she missed the days were she teased Demory about her boyfriend. She missed when they would have fun, she missed teasing her, she missed her friend. And now, this tantrum throwing child was running around demanding attention and claiming to be her old ally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 am

"Considering everyone thinks they know what's best for me, I thought you would know," Siren closed her eyes. Did Winter really not know? Or did she not remember? When Demory regenerated, the one person she counted on just watched in silence while all her friends then demanded her memory be erased again.  Well that'd be less burdening to them, now wouldn't it? Of course she'd hold a grudge. They tried to make her forget everything. Her life as a time lady, her feelings for the Doctor and her friends, and all of her memories. It was hard enough trying to gain the ones that were still lost, but she'd have to start all over... And that's if someone ever even reminds her.

"I don't really associate in public anymore. I came for a drink, and I'll be leaving Earth again after."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 am

"Considering everyone thinks they know what's best for me, I thought you would know" Siren snapped coldly. Winter picked up Siren's drink and moved it back in front of Siren with a clink.

"I have never claimed to know more then you, little one. I have never, and shall never attempt to influence your decisions." Winter watched Siren, she meant it. Winter veiwed her as a child, yes. A tantrum throwing child. But she didn't judge her on her decisions, it was her decisions. Even if Winter were to poke, and point out all the flaws in her logic. It wouldn't help, because it wasn't her choice. It wasn't her life. It wasn't her buisness.

"I don't really associate in public anymore. I came for a drink, and I'll be leaving Earth again after." Siren added. Winter smiled bitterly, remembering why she herself would go and get a drink.

"Rough day?" Winter asked, ordering herself another vodka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 am

Finishing up her drink, she didn't speak for a moment. When she thought about it, she then nodded. "Almost ran into an old 'friend'. One that I do not wish to see ever again," she spoke quietly as she thought about it. Whether it was because she hated them or if she wanted to hate them, the idea of seeing him didn't exactly make her thrilled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 am

Winter knew which 'old friend' Siren meant, the only person she would really care to avoid running into. The only one who had left such and impact, she knew to avoid him to perserve how she lived now. A simple lover's quarrel, it seems. Winter thought, tapping her chin in thought. With a little smile Winter took her own drink and drank it all in one sip. Setting it down with a slight clink, Winter turned to Siren.

"Now who could that be?" Winter mused, with a smile. Knowing perfectly who it was. Oncoming Storm, who else?

"I heard tale that you are now an assasin." Winter chuckled, remembering the years she was an assasin herself. Thought it was more for the fun then the money, at that age killing was all that had mattered. Even now, Winter was far more mellow then a few thousand years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Siren's eyes closed when Winter had asked who it could of been. She knew that Winter must have known. It really wasn't that hard to figure out. After all the trouble that has happened, and for what he did to her, she found it hard to face him once more. It wasn't that she was afraid... it was more so she was angry with him and didn't want to release all of her pent up rage.

Still, as much as she would say she hated him, she couldn't be sure. It was more of her wanting to hate him. Drinking from a new bottle of beer, she set down the bottle and then looked around. "You and I spent a few nights drinking away here, didn't we?" she spoke in a rather amused tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Winter grinned, ordering another bottle of Vodka. She was in a Vodka kind of mood, as Dreamy would put it. He so often announced that what kind of alcohol she drank, was a sign of what mood she was in. Honestly, she always forgot what Vodka meant. She missed Dreamy, or The Illusionist as he was called by others. He had disappeared lately, and she missed him terribly. Scotty Boy was the same, though he was quite intermittent. Oh, how he worried so terribly any time she came home with any kind of wound. Even with a scrape he would insist, she would take bedrest and would treat it quite seriously. He worried over her, and spoiled her many times buying her gifts and decorating her bedroom.

She wanted to tell Siren about something new, she wanted to tell her about something that worried her and she wanted her advice. It was Demory, deep down after all. The problem was, it concerned the oncoming storm... and she knew Siren didn't want to talk about him, so she wouldn't push her. Besides, there was a chance she'd take it personally.

"Oh, yes." Winter remarked with a sly grin. "I remember, especially the part where I would tease you rather relentlessly." Winter chuckled "Honestly, between you and I..." Winter mocked secrecy, peering left and right with a suspicious glare. "I have missed it a tiny bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down